• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Question for Cayenne EV Owners: options you would or wouldn’t have chosen?

OP
OP

verbal kint

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
15
Reaction score
10
Location
CA
Vehicles
Model Y Performance
Country flag
I cant comment on this just yet as I pick it up this Saturday but here's mine
http://www.porsche-code.com/PTYBIKW6
Awesome, congrats!! I DEFINITELY want your feedback. I haven’t seen Mystic green in person and I am anxious to see whether it truly looks like the picture below. I am also trying to determine whether high gloss black or standard (gray) looks best with Mystic Green.

Porsche Cayenne EV Question for Cayenne EV Owners: options you would or wouldn’t have chosen? IMG_5936
 
OP
OP

verbal kint

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
15
Reaction score
10
Location
CA
Vehicles
Model Y Performance
Country flag
it's way way way cheaper to get any Porsche exactly the way you want it than to start over and do it again with your next "more correct" order - at the end of the day Porsche options are both excessively expensive and insanely cheap depending on your perspective…
  • excessively expensive: charging for something that is included in the price for most other vehicle's - terrible and unquestionably margin boosting profit taking evilness
  • insanely cheap: $x,xxx for any given option against a $150k+++ vehicle that you should own for 5+ years - what are you really saving by excluding something you actually want and will notice it missing every day during your ownership period…explain this to me?
I'm unaware of any Porsche options that make the car worse by adding them to the vehicle - but I could be wrong…

get the the vehicle the exact way you want it and don't look back…this is one of the "features" of a Porsche that you can get the vehicle exactly as you want it - if you want "standard" vehicle that's what the other vendors are for and excel at…they are not Porsche.

my $0.02/YMMV
I appreciate the sentiment. I am pretty locked in aside from the rims, tinted head/tail lights, whether gloss black or gray looks better with MG, OR if I should just order a turbo…. 🤣
 

IanDB

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ian
Joined
Dec 13, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
81
Reaction score
160
Location
UK
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Macan GTS EV, Mercedes GLC300de & Cayenne Turbo EV on order
Country flag
I appreciate the sentiment. I am pretty locked in aside from the rims, tinted head/tail lights, whether gloss black or gray looks better with MG, OR if I should just order a turbo…. 🤣
Just order the Turbo!!
 

Clod Reed

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 20, 2022
Threads
46
Messages
286
Reaction score
137
Location
Wales UK
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Awesome, congrats!! I DEFINITELY want your feedback. I haven’t seen Mystic green in person and I am anxious to see whether it truly looks like the picture below. I am also trying to determine whether high gloss black or standard (gray) looks best with Mystic Green.

IMG_5936.webp
I was surprised how different mystic green looks in the flesh...every photo looks different depending on light conditions ...seen it at dealers and I'm going with it 😜
And def gloss black with a splash of turbonite IMHO
 
Last edited:

CHP

Well-Known Member
First Name
Christian
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
481
Reaction score
471
Location
London UK
Vehicles
Cayenne EV
Country flag
I was surprised how different mystic green looks in the flesh...every photo looks different depending on light conditions ...seen it at dealers and I'm going with it 😜
And def gloss black IMHO
Saw same spec on the road yesterday, looked amazing but only had a glimpse as incoming traffic.
 

Throb

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
268
Reaction score
143
Location
NL & UK
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Cayenne Turbo (on order), BMW iX3 50, Renault R5
Country flag
I was surprised how different mystic green looks in the flesh...every photo looks different depending on light conditions ...seen it at dealers and I'm going with it 😜
And def gloss black IMHO
Absolutely. Mystic Green definitely needs to be seen in the flesh. I love it, which is why I've specced it.

As an example of how light and the camera can change a colour's appearance, this, believe it or not, is Mystic Green...

Porsche Cayenne EV Question for Cayenne EV Owners: options you would or wouldn’t have chosen? Screenshot 2026-09-25 at 11.12.58


 

LLA53

Well-Known Member
First Name
Iain
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
54
Reaction score
36
Location
Bournemouth UK
Vehicles
ICE Grey Taycan 4S / Cayenne EV Turbo on order
Country flag
Awesome, congrats!! I DEFINITELY want your feedback. I haven’t seen Mystic green in person and I am anxious to see whether it truly looks like the picture below. I am also trying to determine whether high gloss black or standard (gray) looks best with Mystic Green.

IMG_5936.webp
Sure no problem, Ive gone black gloss everywhere including full black wheels, will send pictures once I have it
 
OP
OP

verbal kint

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
15
Reaction score
10
Location
CA
Vehicles
Model Y Performance
Country flag
Absolutely. Mystic Green definitely needs to be seen in the flesh. I love it, which is why I've specced it.

As an example of how light and the camera can change a colour's appearance, this, believe it or not, is Mystic Green...

Screenshot 2026-09-25 at 11.12.58.webp


I see the window sticker, but this looks more like Pale Blue Metallic. Interesting…

in person, does Mystic Green look like the photo I posted?
 

Moheisen(FirstEV)

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mohammad
Joined
Oct 2, 2025
Threads
12
Messages
221
Reaction score
200
Location
Sweden
Vehicles
Cayenne Electric
Country flag
I see the window sticker, but this looks more like Pale Blue Metallic. Interesting…

in person, does Mystic Green look like the photo I posted?
Yes and no, during the night it is exactly like the video. It is blue at night/if it rains which is one of the reasons I love the colour so much.
 

Throb

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
268
Reaction score
143
Location
NL & UK
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Cayenne Turbo (on order), BMW iX3 50, Renault R5
Country flag
I see the window sticker, but this looks more like Pale Blue Metallic. Interesting…

in person, does Mystic Green look like the photo I posted?

I thought it was Slate Grey for most of the video, and even when he showed the window sticker and it said "Mystic Green", I thought he'd shown the wrong window sticker...but I went back and checked the number plate, and no, it's the same car.

I'd say the photo you posted is fairly accurate in certain lights, but it does look darker too.
 

Throb

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
268
Reaction score
143
Location
NL & UK
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Cayenne Turbo (on order), BMW iX3 50, Renault R5
Country flag
A good example of how you can’t rely on photos and videos for colour choice

🧐
Is that Monteverde? Somebody in the comments asked and was told "Sage Green", but that's not an exterior colour, even via PTS.
 

Throb

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
268
Reaction score
143
Location
NL & UK
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Cayenne Turbo (on order), BMW iX3 50, Renault R5
Country flag
The rear def mystic green

I had a look again at the video, specifically the rear as you've highlighted, and I thought "yes, you're right, definitely Mystic Green. Wow, it looks different again". But then I watched the video a bit longer, and at 4:12 it shows the description in the show room, and it confirms it as "Monteverde".

It just shows you have to see these colours with your own eyes.
 

LLA53

Well-Known Member
First Name
Iain
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
54
Reaction score
36
Location
Bournemouth UK
Vehicles
ICE Grey Taycan 4S / Cayenne EV Turbo on order
Country flag
Awesome, congrats!! I DEFINITELY want your feedback. I haven’t seen Mystic green in person and I am anxious to see whether it truly looks like the picture below. I am also trying to determine whether high gloss black or standard (gray) looks best with Mystic Green.

IMG_5936.webp
Well here we are!! Its awesome, I was a bit apprehensive by going with the style pack in delgada green as well but its absolutely awesome, love it.

Porsche Cayenne EV Question for Cayenne EV Owners: options you would or wouldn’t have chosen? 20260926_152816


Porsche Cayenne EV Question for Cayenne EV Owners: options you would or wouldn’t have chosen? 20260926_152821


Porsche Cayenne EV Question for Cayenne EV Owners: options you would or wouldn’t have chosen? 20260926_152756


Porsche Cayenne EV Question for Cayenne EV Owners: options you would or wouldn’t have chosen? 20260926_152806


Porsche Cayenne EV Question for Cayenne EV Owners: options you would or wouldn’t have chosen? 20260926_152746
 
 
Top