• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

dba

Active Member
First Name
Gorjan
Joined
Jun 15, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
33
Reaction score
19
Location
Macedonia
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport
Country flag
I will continue rant about this: The cabin feels cheap.. soo much cheap plastics all over the cabin.. even in places that you would touch regularly like the center console grab handles. Even the door handles, although covered with leather, you can feel the cheap plastic underneath, as it as a it is hollow and bends a bit if you squieeze it.

This would be more suitable for a higher level spec of Toyota RAV4.
 

mirto

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
47
Reaction score
25
Location
NL
Vehicles
I-Pace
Country flag
I assume it's an hyperbole, since the RAV4 interior does in no way compare to the Cayenne EV interior. I do understand your complaints though.
 

dba

Active Member
First Name
Gorjan
Joined
Jun 15, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
33
Reaction score
19
Location
Macedonia
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Hyperboly overall yes, but some parts I think are really on a Toyota level..
 

mirto

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
47
Reaction score
25
Location
NL
Vehicles
I-Pace
Country flag
I'm a big Toyota fan, I've driven Toyota for years. No nonsense vehicles, great value for money and great dealerships here in the Netherlands. Comparing it to the Cayenne EV or any Porsche though? Nope (unless the quality had a massive jump in the past years).
Now if you said Lexus, I'd say "maybe" :)
 
 
Top