• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. dba

    Porsche presents new product plan through 2035

    I think they are equal.
  2. dba

    Porsche presents new product plan through 2035

    Except it’s not faster in acceleration than the Cayenne turbo electric…😎
  3. dba

    My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)

    I ordered it sight unseen, based on positive reviews and Porsche’s reputation for quality. The surveys I’d seen even ranked Porsche above Lexus, with Land Rover at the bottom. Unfortunately, my experience got off to a rocky start: the exterior lighting control module failed on delivery. The...
  4. dba

    My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)

    Ok, maybe the problem is comparing with Range Rover Sport (older generation), and the fact that I expected better quality from Porsche compared to Land Rover, but got disappointed..
  5. dba

    My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)

    Hyperboly overall yes, but some parts I think are really on a Toyota level..
  6. dba

    My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)

    I will continue rant about this: The cabin feels cheap.. soo much cheap plastics all over the cabin.. even in places that you would touch regularly like the center console grab handles. Even the door handles, although covered with leather, you can feel the cheap plastic underneath, as it as a...
  7. dba

    Passenger display going too dim

    Hi, The passenger display for me is getting too dark/dim when driving - for the passenger, not for the driver perspective. Any clue how to change it, so doesn’t go so dark? I have passenger display brightness to max, and while parked it is fine.
  8. dba

    Test drove cayenne S in Sydney

    thanks! Forgot that joker keys. Too bad you can’t set one of them to disable the lane keeping asdist. I donit by swiping from top on the central display then pressing the corresponding button.
  9. dba

    Test drove cayenne S in Sydney

    Actually yes, with the screens (i have the passenger display as well), the ambiance looks more modern and “techno”, while RRS one is more clean , more regal, but feels outdated from technical perspective. Depends what you like more… The problems with the interior, there are several places...
  10. dba

    Test drove cayenne S in Sydney

    I am coming from a 2017 Range Rover Sport hybrid. i just had the Porsche cayenne turbo electric for few days. So need more time to make my judgement.. it has active ride as well as rear wheel steering and 21” wheels. For ride comfort maybe on par with the RRS (which is on 22” wheels , but the...
  11. dba

    Vehicle lighting fault

    UPDATE: Lighting control module was replaced. The issue seems to be resolved. how something like this passed quality control at the part supplier and the Porsche factory is something to wonder about… and not very reassuring in the overall quality of the car.
  12. dba

    Vehicle lighting fault

    Just took delivery of my new cayenne turbo electric and when night fell i got “vehicle lighting error”. Tried resetting by closing it and leaving locked for 15 minutes - no luck going to service tomorrow, but nothing will happen until Monday i guess… so disappointing…
  13. dba

    Autocar comparison with Polestar 3 and BMW iX

    I wish car journalists would not compare EV to EV only. When i decide about a new car nowadays, i want to get the best car for the miney ( best confort. Handling etc.), the type of energy where the power comes from is not the primary factor any more…
  14. dba

    Autocar comparison with Polestar 3 and BMW iX

    https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/electric-cars/super-suv-showdown-porsche-cayenne-ev-vs-polestar-and-bmw
  15. dba

    Autonated carwash and the frunk

    Yeah, seems i was wrong about having a car wash more. Probably I have confused myself from some other car.. It seems Macan EV owners had issues with charging flaps opening during a car wash. I guess this xan be prevented if the car is locked, but this doesn’t apply to the frunk.
  16. dba

    Autonated carwash and the frunk

    Hi All, I know there is a car wash more, but what if someone forgets to enable it, going into an automated car wash? Is the brush cleaning the bonnet going to open the front trunk? It would be a mess.. Thanks!
  17. dba

    Turbonite on the window surrounds or should I go black ?

    I also got the turbonite windw trim and the 21” RS Spyder wheels in turbonite color. Oak green metallic neo color and club leather espresso interior. Initially, i also thought of black windows trim and black wheels, but later changedto turbonit - i wanted a bit more “classy” look, compared to...
  18. dba

    Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    Postponed again for the next week. Supposedly, demand was very high and the factory had problems provisioning parts… All orders for the dealership had been postponed.
  19. dba

    Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    it was postponed for a week, so supposedly will be done today.
  20. dba

    Cayenne Coupe- no sun screen for glass roof?

    I wouldn’t trust Autogefühl's reviews too much on specific technical fetches. He doesn’t seem to properly research/understand technology. He comments whatever he sees on the first glance.You can see that when he described Active Ride - he didn’t know how the it really worked.
Top