• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cayenne Coupé for Christmas!

W1NGE

Well-Known Member
First Name
Adrian
Joined
Jan 11, 2021
Threads
43
Messages
3,991
Reaction score
203
Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicles
992.2, Cayenne Coupé EV on order
Country flag
Pulled the trigger yesterday for a December 2026 delivery. Planned on next March originally but my long time Sales guy made a call to Porsche HQ yesterday morning and got a slot proving its not what you know its who.

Toyed with a Macan and my wife and I decided it was no match for the Cayenne EV after driving both over the last two weekends.

TYD stage 2 (Green light for production & locked)...not bad going in 24 hours.

Build code PVUM5GZ7

Ostensibly my wife's car but...

992.2 for thrills and base Cayenne for more stately progress.

Macan T will be missed and has been faultless for 3.5 years.
 

Moheisen(FirstEV)

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mohammad
Joined
Oct 2, 2025
Threads
12
Messages
222
Reaction score
204
Location
Sweden
Vehicles
Cayenne Electric
Country flag
Pulled the trigger yesterday for a December 2026 delivery. Planned on next March originally but my long time Sales guy made a call to Porsche HQ yesterday morning and got a slot proving its not what you know its who.

Toyed with a Macan and my wife and I decided it was no match for the Cayenne EV after driving both over the last two weekends.

TYD stage 2 (Green light for production & locked)...not bad going in 24 hours.

Build code PVUM5GZ7

Ostensibly my wife's car but...

992.2 for thrills and base Cayenne for more stately progress.

Macan T will be missed and has been faultless for 3.5 years.
Congratulations!! :)
 

Bada Bing

New Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Austin TX
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Carrera, 2016 MB GLE 350
Country flag
Congratulations, sensible build, admirable options restraint! Your Christmas present appears to be a MY 2027 build, (I noticed the availability of massage seats). it is who you know indeed, I’m waitlisted for a 2027 allocation.
 

eibirkhe

New Member
First Name
David
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
fife Scotland
Vehicles
Cayenne S EV (Dec 2026)
Country flag
Wish I had your options restraint I have been waiting for my order to close for about 12 weeks and each month I have somehow found something else I could not live without. I could buy a car with my options list never mind the base car that said my build is during November with a December delivery and can’t wait to get it. Porsche have done me a favour and locked my order yesterday so hopefully that’s it 😀. I wanted to add the massage seats and they only way to do it was to cancel my order and wait for a new build slot in 2027 which sucked
 
OP
OP
W1NGE

W1NGE

Well-Known Member
First Name
Adrian
Joined
Jan 11, 2021
Threads
43
Messages
3,991
Reaction score
203
Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicles
992.2, Cayenne Coupé EV on order
Country flag
Congratulations, sensible build, admirable options restraint! Your Christmas present appears to be a MY 2027 build, (I noticed the availability of massage seats). it is who you know indeed, I’m waitlisted for a 2027 allocation.
Thx - it is 2027 (MY changed a month ago).

I've never had the need for massage / ventilated seats on the basis that we never do long journeys and in 'frozen Scotland' its never that warm. I see they offer with '4D' now too - lost on me I'm afraid.
 

Ticket Target

Member
First Name
Bill
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
15
Reaction score
24
Location
On your Left
Vehicles
Cayenne 2020 Turbo Coupe (ICE)
Country flag
I too, expect my new Coupe around Christmas. Being here in California, I have to wait an extra month and a half for the ship to cross the pond and make it's way around the continent.
My car is supposed to start being built tomorrow. (Milestone 4)
Oh well, I'm trying to be patient.

Pulled the trigger yesterday for a December 2026 delivery. Planned on next March originally but my long time Sales guy made a call to Porsche HQ yesterday morning and got a slot proving its not what you know its who.


TYD stage 2 (Green light for production & locked)...not bad going in 24 hours.
 
OP
OP
W1NGE

W1NGE

Well-Known Member
First Name
Adrian
Joined
Jan 11, 2021
Threads
43
Messages
3,991
Reaction score
203
Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicles
992.2, Cayenne Coupé EV on order
Country flag
I too, expect my new Coupe around Christmas. Being here in California, I have to wait an extra month and a half for the ship to cross the pond and make it's way around the continent.
My car is supposed to start being built tomorrow. (Milestone 4)
Oh well, I'm trying to be patient.
Not many sleeps now!
 
 
Top