Initially it was to be 4th quarter of 2026. The most recent press releases now indicate it will be "sometime" in 2027. So the goal appears to be moving.
Were you waiting for massage seats? Or automatic doors? Both options are now available.
https://www.cayenneevforum.com/forum/threads/2027-cayenne-electric-ev-gets-more-colors-pts-paint-to-sample-and-more-features-automatic-opening-doors-massage-ventilated-seats-with-4d-audio.29802/
I too, am a Coupified SUV fan. I understand the need for the practicality of the SUV for some. The Coupe fits our needs just fine, and to my eye, looks a little better.
I think Lucid has set a benchmark for the forthcoming TGT EV that we are likely to see in a couple of years.
I anticipate it will obliterate these numbers
I'm curious what you're seeing. Please include the model (Base, S, Turbo: SUV or Coupe). Type of wheels, driving style, and any other pertinent factors.
This is going to be my first EV, December delivery.
Just installed solar, and battery back-up. Now I will have to wire the garage for charging. All the basics.
Once it arrives, I intend to have it PPFed, and ceramic coated, buy a Dash Cam too.
PTGZERX6