• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Anyone spec-d the club bramble interior?

SGSTAN

Member
First Name
Shane
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
Singapore
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Electric
Country flag
Am I the only one? I have not seen any videos or images of a Cayenne electric with bramble interior.
 

Fun TC Driving

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Threads
57
Messages
365
Reaction score
241
Location
Pacific Northwest
Vehicles
2024 Macan EV Turbo, 2023 C8 Z06
Country flag
I really like Blackberry or Bramble; it is the same color but called the two names in different parts of the world. Just ordered a 2027 Taycan in Blackberry/Chalk combination.

The video, though of it in a Taycan, IMO most accurately present was it actually looks like in real life (some videos and pictures show it too pink, others too much like black, etc).

 

kianna

Member
First Name
csl
Joined
Feb 10, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
kr
Vehicles
cayenne ev turbo
Country flag
I’ve looked a lot too, but I still haven’t seen it even once...
 

Luminated67

Well-Known Member
First Name
Robert
Joined
Aug 24, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
108
Reaction score
123
Location
Northern Ireland
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne S Coupe EV
Country flag
I would have ordered myself but the wife wasn’t a fan. I think for women especially they need to see the full thing in person to visualise it and that is seldom possible.

With the black exterior it would have looked class
 
OP
OP

SGSTAN

Member
First Name
Shane
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
Singapore
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Electric
Country flag
I have ordered the most unusual combination. Napali blue with bramble/blackberry interior. My missus agreed to the combination. Might look weird but definitely hard to find another with the same spec.
 

Throb

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
268
Reaction score
143
Location
NL & UK
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Cayenne Turbo (on order), BMW iX3 50, Renault R5
Country flag
Bramble/Blackberry was my interior choice on my first Taycan, and it looks stunning. I would have gone for it many times since, but I also like to try different options. It generally looks a lot darker in real life compared to most photos.
 

CHP

Well-Known Member
First Name
Christian
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
481
Reaction score
471
Location
London UK
Vehicles
Cayenne EV
Country flag
I would have ordered myself but the wife wasn’t a fan. I think for women especially they need to see the full thing in person to visualise it and that is seldom possible.

With the black exterior it would have looked class
I was considering this as well. I like to think your wife is right, looked good in Taycan but not so good in ICE Cayenne Coupe.
 

Luminated67

Well-Known Member
First Name
Robert
Joined
Aug 24, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
108
Reaction score
123
Location
Northern Ireland
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne S Coupe EV
Country flag
I reckon bramble is very colour combo sensitive, get it wrong and residuals will hit the dirt but get it right and it could have the opposite effect. I remember many years ago having a Boxster in Silver with dark green interior which commanded extra on trade in.
 

max35111

Active Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
32
Reaction score
18
Location
london
Vehicles
cayenne ev
Country flag
Hey guys, anyone with this bramble/blackberry seat having received delivery? Would hope to hear feedback or pictures if so.
I received that sample picture from my dealer, and it looks like a more vibrant black but fairly close to the normal black
Thanks

1790882443875-ql.webp
 

Throb

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
268
Reaction score
143
Location
NL & UK
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Cayenne Turbo (on order), BMW iX3 50, Renault R5
Country flag
I had Blackberry on my first Taycan. It's a lovely colour for the interior. I'd say that photo is very accurate, but you can definitely tell it's not black in real life. When it's the whole interior, the blackberry colour is easier to make out. I wouldn't hesitate to get it again, and in fact my spec was almost going to be Mystic Green with Blackberry, but I switched to Mystic Green and black/Turbonite when I changed from the base model to the Turbo.

Blackberry goes really well with Mystic Green.
 

Clod Reed

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 20, 2022
Threads
46
Messages
286
Reaction score
137
Location
Wales UK
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I had Blackberry on my first Taycan. It's a lovely colour for the interior. I'd say that photo is very accurate, but you can definitely tell it's not black in real life. When it's the whole interior, the blackberry colour is easier to make out. I wouldn't hesitate to get it again, and in fact my spec was almost going to be Mystic Green with Blackberry, but I switched to Mystic Green and black/Turbonite when I changed from the base model to the Turbo.

Blackberry goes really well with Mystic Green.
What is your spec ?🧐
 

max35111

Active Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
32
Reaction score
18
Location
london
Vehicles
cayenne ev
Country flag
I had Blackberry on my first Taycan. It's a lovely colour for the interior. I'd say that photo is very accurate, but you can definitely tell it's not black in real life. When it's the whole interior, the blackberry colour is easier to make out. I wouldn't hesitate to get it again, and in fact my spec was almost going to be Mystic Green with Blackberry, but I switched to Mystic Green and black/Turbonite when I changed from the base model to the Turbo.

Blackberry goes really well with Mystic Green.
Mystic green is the colour we are going for. Your comment is very helpful :)
 
 
Top