• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Anyone spec-d the club bramble interior?

    I guess you could have told that from the picture I posted :)
  2. Anyone spec-d the club bramble interior?

    Mystic green is the colour we are going for. Your comment is very helpful :-)
  3. Anyone spec-d the club bramble interior?

    Hey guys, anyone with this bramble/blackberry seat having received delivery? Would hope to hear feedback or pictures if so. I received that sample picture from my dealer, and it looks like a more vibrant black but fairly close to the normal black Thanks
  4. Interior leather colors / colour -- real life photos compilation

    As i am trying to finalize my order and decide on which color will work best with Mystic Green, I was thinking a centralization of all real life pictures of various interior could be helpful to me and hopefully others. Here below what i could gather from the forum. Would you guys be able to add...
  5. UK build dates

    Beautiful and glad you finally got it! Would you mind sharing pictures of the interior?
  6. Ceramic treatment?

    Do you guys think ceramic coating is useful if I don’t plan to wash the car myself? Or it has more benefit than just easier cleaning? Thanks
  7. UK build dates

    Just check and have approx the same. Would be surprised if 18th dec the car was delivered. Not sure why the dealer would be that optimistic here
  8. UK build dates

    October 19th
  9. UK build dates

    car is not built yet. He said completion day on December 3rd
  10. UK build dates

    Hi team, I was advised by my dealer my Cayenne completion day would be 03/12. When I told him I will leave for xmas holidays on the 18th of Dec, he shared that the timing had good chance to match and I could count on delivery before then. It sounds very optimistic to me, what do you guys think...
  11. First minor issue - opening door from inside

    Well that sucks. Hope quickly fixed. Unrelated question: what’s your leather colour please ? And do you have more pictures ? Thanks
  12. 14 or 18 ways seats ?

    You're a braver man than i am :D
  13. Cayenne spec check and colour choice

    I hear you on the need of being alone to enjoy it the sound system. I would get it exactly for that. Back and forth the gym at night/morning
  14. 14 or 18 ways seats ?

    I did consider the Pepita, but with racetex instead of leather, and with kids, it's a no go for me. Definitely waiting for the massage seats, especially when you read the description of it from their press release, looks like they've made improvements
  15. Cayenne spec check and colour choice

    Thanks for your insights. I sat in a Burmester equiped 911 on saturday and listened to Bohemian Rhaspody. That gave me goose bumps.. you should try! :) What colour do you have? and inside? for the 4 zone, i have 5/8 yo children. I feel like i am better off without letting them chose and control...
  16. 14 or 18 ways seats ?

    Hi guys, I have just stepped out of a loaner Cayenne EV that I spent 2+ hours driving specifically to try out the comfort of the seats (I had a surprisingly bad experience with our 18 ways seats in our taycan turbo gen 1. We had to sell the car because of back pain on long road trips. So I want...
  17. UK build dates

    great To read. Annoying though that situation needs to be escalated to get proper service with such premium brand.
  18. Cayenne spec check and colour choice

    Yes dealer has been very accommodating (Oxford). They have blocked an October build date, subject the massage seats being available. Otherwise pushed to next build date. We’re going to borrow the cayenne this friday night and bring it back Saturday, to test the seats comfort. We actually had to...
  19. Cayenne spec check and colour choice

    Nice finding! Is it closer to you experience of it? You have it yourself ? With which exterior colour combination?
  20. Cayenne spec check and colour choice

    Where does it say which model year are we on ? I also read somewhere they thought of releasing full hand free driving in 2027 model
Top