A GTS Cayenne will be very exciting! Are you meaning its “reveal” is imminent, with first customer cars delivered not until 2028 model year, or is your news more positive than I am thinking?
Thanks for the three names for one Cayenne same color.
Appreciate your correction that Blackberry is also the name for purple leather in Europe. However, Bramble is still exclusively what purple leather is called right now in the Middle East, e.g. Porsche configurator in Jordan...
Seeing it in person was an upside surprise. Beside thee gorgeous color which I expected, the outward curvature of the rear fenders made it look even more muscular than I previously expe. I wish the sun had not been directly behind the car, for the view from the front of those stunning...
For some new to the Porsche world, it has multiple names for certain colors dependent on where a vehicle is sold, e.g. Chalk Beige is called Limestone in the U.S.; and Europe’s “Bramble” is the U.S.’s “Blackberry.”
May be more interiors with different names..
Is this Porsche reacting to a circumstance on one car and issuing the most conservation warning, or is there truly something substantively different on the Cayenne EV causing the Porsche warning to become, if ignored, a near universal or universal consequence when PPF were applied in those...
Residuals are important to some. My vehicle color needs to excite me, whether walking by it even in my garage, seeing it across a parking lot, or getting into it to drive it, e.g., my measure of joy.
Yes it is a very distinct color, and last I looked on our forum here, just 8% are choosing it...
My local dealership says their near identical one is due in the nextfews weeks. I look forward to seeing this color in person then. But in the meanwhile…
It will get fixed on these three, and Porsche will have fixed this problem on future ones. The Cayenne EV will remain an overall outstanding vehicle, though having not atypical early teething problems. As both Kelley Blue Book and J.D. Power note about these early issues,” no matter what brand...
The Cayenne EV turbo tires were specially created by Michelin’s Top Performance Car engineer (he and his team also did the tires for the 1,250 HP Corvette ZR1 X); with the Cayenne’s 1,137 HP and 1,106 TQ, its tires had to be specially created. I wouild be doing extra diligence to find A/S...
The sound can be turned off (again other than the external below 30 km/h required predestination safety sound). I respectfully disagree, instead finding the sound on the Cayenne S much, much better — and much different than that produced by our Macan EV Turbo even when the latter is in Sports...
Understand fully, but would bet the title of my Porsche that the first day the 2027 Cayenne EV configurator is up, that you are on it, configurating away for many hours.
Thankfully Porsche does not charge us for building on it, for if they did I would never be able to buy/lease another one.