CHP
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Christian
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2025
- Threads
- 16
- Messages
- 491
- Reaction score
- 479
- Location
- London UK
- Vehicles
- Cayenne EV
- Thread starter
- #1
Good evening,
today I noticed some strange, rather pronounced rattling noise which I assume is coming from the dashboard. It's sounds like a lot of small gravel hitting the wheel arches but as rattling continues the entire drive and only occurs on roads with uneven surface (A3 was fine) I am excluding debris from the tyres. I have driven the same road many times since delivery in July and haven't heard anything except some rattling from the back so far. It's rather warm for October in UK so exclude temperature as well. Anyone else with similar problems?
Thx
today I noticed some strange, rather pronounced rattling noise which I assume is coming from the dashboard. It's sounds like a lot of small gravel hitting the wheel arches but as rattling continues the entire drive and only occurs on roads with uneven surface (A3 was fine) I am excluding debris from the tyres. I have driven the same road many times since delivery in July and haven't heard anything except some rattling from the back so far. It's rather warm for October in UK so exclude temperature as well. Anyone else with similar problems?
Thx