TomD
New Member
- First Name
- Tom
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2026
- Threads
- 2
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Rutland
- Vehicles
- e Cayenne S
- Thread starter
- #1
Hello,
The windscreen on my e Cayenne appears to be dusty/misted in low, bright sunlight. It is totally clean on the inside and outside, so I am worried this looks like a manufacturing issue (e.g. tiny bubbles on the laminate or in the glass itself).
Has anyone else experienced this issue? It does not seem to respond to cleaning.
I have the e cayenne s with acoustic glass.
The windscreen on my e Cayenne appears to be dusty/misted in low, bright sunlight. It is totally clean on the inside and outside, so I am worried this looks like a manufacturing issue (e.g. tiny bubbles on the laminate or in the glass itself).
Has anyone else experienced this issue? It does not seem to respond to cleaning.
I have the e cayenne s with acoustic glass.