• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cayenne buzz

Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
19
Reaction score
26
Location
uk
Vehicles
Cayenne eletric suv
Country flag
Took the Cayenne Electric turbo out with Porsche at Silverstone track today. That car is amazing the speed the handling it blows my mind. Doing speeds about 80/100mph stamping on the brake and letting go of the steering wheel went in a straight line. It goes around bends like it’s on rails.



By the way next lap look who is first

 

Bobbyboy1966

Member
First Name
Bob
Joined
May 3, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
10
Reaction score
19
Location
United Kingdom
Vehicles
Bentley Continental GT , Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
I was at Porsche Experience Silverstone also on Friday but in a Base Cayenne , I have to agree with cayenne buzz it's an amazing car , what a incredible 3 hours I had. Best part was doing the launch control in a base then in the turbo and lads I shat myself in the turbo. It was an overwhelming and very scary experience. All in all, I had the best morning .
1787059554450-52.webp
1787059573079-4l.webp
 

daveo4EV

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Threads
60
Messages
1,987
Reaction score
1,269
Location
Santa Cruz
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
IMG_1365.webp

no cayenne EV today but…

next 2 days - 718 GT4 RS & Clubsports! should be fun!
 
Last edited:

D3REM

Member
First Name
Demi
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
Location
London
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Coupe Electric Turbo
Country flag
I recently did the same experience day - I'm still waiting on my turbo coupe to arrive but Silverstone Porsche sorted out for me prior to delivery. It was a fun day but the acceleration on the car made me feel a little sick - driving it to its limits. It is insanely fast.
 
 
Top