been a Porsche victim since 2008 - I’ve ordered many many Porsche’s…and watched the “track your desperation“ schedule’s closely each time…
”completed” milestones are normally accurate (but sometimes the date changes “after the fact”)
”future” milestone dates are “best effort” “good faith” estimates that are subject to wild swings - they are actually some of the best random number generators on the internet
I generally treat the dates as “ball park” “order of magnitude” estimates - they have never in my experienced been precise or useful for planning puproses.
Mine were pretty much dead on...I knew before my dealer that my Cayenne S was being delivered and the day it would arrive. Got to see it unloaded from the truck.
My car didn't provide TYD. The dealer kept me updated and the actual delivery date was as forecast from the order.
The shipping will depend on ship availability and then when there are enough cars to transport to the dealer. In my case for instance there were major roadworks at Sheerness restricting transporters so the dealers arranged their own transport from the docks.
I would rely more on discussions with the dealer - it helps if your car is scheduled towards month end as the sales guys have commission relying on month targets. They therefore are more on the ball regards deliveries.
i placed my order end April, dealer intimated that it would be delivery mid October. Watching TYD the milestones were pretty bang on but then went back a month after Freeze point but then a month later it came forward again and eventually took delivery end of September (dealer very keen to get car into their month end figures, of course I was happy to help out!