• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Japan - PTS Cayenne S Electric ordered!

jss328

New Member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
Tokyo
Vehicles
2024 Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Light Oak Green Metallic with Race Rex Pepita interior

Ordered mid Sep, allocation received early Oct, build starts Jan 26, June delivery

Any other folks in Japan out there??
 

Throb

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
274
Reaction score
152
Location
NL & UK
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Cayenne Turbo (on order), BMW iX3 50, Renault R5
Country flag
Congratulations. Oak Green is a beautiful colour.

I'd be surprised if there's a six month gap between build starting and delivery.
 

Ticket Target

Member
First Name
Bill
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
18
Reaction score
27
Location
On your Left
Vehicles
Cayenne 2020 Turbo Coupe (ICE)
Country flag
^ Yeah, the PTS takes a bit of time. I would have loved the Light Oak Green, but I couldn't wait that long, so I went with the slightly darker Oak Green.

:muscle:
 
 
Top