Contact us
RSS
Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
⚡️ 718 EV
⚡️ Taycan
⚡️ Macan EV
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.
If you were registered on Taycanforum as of
August 27, 2025 or earlier
, you can simply login here with the same username and password
If you wish, you can remove your account
here
.
What's new
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Latest activity
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
Jkramer0327
reacted to
Wivenhoe's post
in the thread
Porsche Tire lottery
with
Like
.
I have Hankook Evo’s on my base Coupe with 21” Spyder’s. They don’t have Performance on them nor does the UK configurator describe them...
Sep 17, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Porsche Tire lottery
.
I have Hankook Evo’s on my base Coupe with 21” Spyder’s. They don’t have Performance on them nor does the UK configurator describe them...
Sep 17, 2026
Jkramer0327
posted the thread
Porsche Tire lottery
in
Cayenne EV General Topics
.
Sep 17, 2026
Jkramer0327
posted the thread
Porsche Tire lottery
in
Wheels, Tires, Suspension, Brakes
.
My Porsche Cayenne S SUV arrived today. Stopped by dealer to see it come off truck still with protective coating. Will have Pre...
Sep 17, 2026
Jkramer0327
reacted to
Cayven Noir's post
in the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
with
Like
.
Mine is now on the way to be fully PPF:ed, thanks to your replies! :rock:
Sep 17, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Cayenne buzz's post
in the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
with
Like
.
I got a reg from the car I drove on track at Porsche and a load of insurance company come up on the compare sites so Hopfully im sorted...
Sep 17, 2026
Form follows function
replied to the thread
12V Battery Type and Location
.
Great to know, thanks for the visual reply
Sep 17, 2026
MikeyS
replied to the thread
Test drove cayenne S in Sydney
.
That’s great to hear ashP. My S is about a week away and I can’t wait, especially after reading your report. I’ve only had a quick test...
Sep 17, 2026
mirto
reacted to
ashP's post
in the thread
Test drove cayenne S in Sydney
with
Like
.
Hi all, I test drove the cayenne s coupe at the local dealership in Sydney. OMFG! Im blown away by the experience so I had to share it...
Sep 17, 2026
DannyG
reacted to
Jkramer0327's post
in the thread
Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?
with
Like
.
Great news..... 9/16--Cayenne S at milestone 10. OTW from Jacksonville, Florida to Charleston, SC which is about a 4 hour drive. Dealer...
Sep 17, 2026
Senna
reacted to
Ticket Target's post
in the thread
2027 Cayenne Ordering is Now Live
with
Like
.
Were you waiting for massage seats? Or automatic doors? Both options are now available...
Sep 17, 2026
Cayenne buzz
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
I got a reg from the car I drove on track at Porsche and a load of insurance company come up on the compare sites so Hopfully im sorted...
Sep 17, 2026
Booster
reacted to
ashP's post
in the thread
Test drove cayenne S in Sydney
with
Like
.
Hi all, I test drove the cayenne s coupe at the local dealership in Sydney. OMFG! Im blown away by the experience so I had to share it...
Sep 17, 2026
Bobbyboy1966
reacted to
Jkramer0327's post
in the thread
Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?
with
Like
.
Great news..... 9/16--Cayenne S at milestone 10. OTW from Jacksonville, Florida to Charleston, SC which is about a 4 hour drive. Dealer...
Sep 16, 2026
Bobbyboy1966
reacted to
ashP's post
in the thread
Test drove cayenne S in Sydney
with
Like
.
Hi all, I test drove the cayenne s coupe at the local dealership in Sydney. OMFG! Im blown away by the experience so I had to share it...
Sep 16, 2026
cometguy
reacted to
Typ997S's post
in the thread
Napali Blue Cayenne Coupe Turbo EV in the Wild
with
Like
.
I was driving past the Los Gatos CA Porsche Service center and spotted this Napali Blue Turbo Coupe this morning. From photos I had...
Sep 16, 2026
Jkramer0327
replied to the thread
Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?
.
Great news..... 9/16--Cayenne S at milestone 10. OTW from Jacksonville, Florida to Charleston, SC which is about a 4 hour drive. Dealer...
Sep 16, 2026
Jkramer0327
reacted to
ashP's post
in the thread
Test drove cayenne S in Sydney
with
Like
.
Hi all, I test drove the cayenne s coupe at the local dealership in Sydney. OMFG! Im blown away by the experience so I had to share it...
Sep 16, 2026
ashP
posted the thread
Test drove cayenne S in Sydney
in
Cayenne EV General Topics
.
Hi all, I test drove the cayenne s coupe at the local dealership in Sydney. OMFG! Im blown away by the experience so I had to share it...
Sep 16, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
2027 Cayenne Electric EV gets more colors (PTS paint-to sample) and more features: automatic opening doors, massage / ventilated seats with 4D audio
.
Conditioned to the Porsche upselling.
Sep 16, 2026
Administrator
reacted to
Clod Reed's post
in the thread
2027 Cayenne Electric EV gets more colors (PTS paint-to sample) and more features: automatic opening doors, massage / ventilated seats with 4D audio
with
Like
.
Massage function and seat ventilation front including 4D audio...
Sep 16, 2026
Ticket Target
posted the thread
2027 Cayenne Ordering is Now Live
in
Pricing, Ordering, Production, Delivery
.
Were you waiting for massage seats? Or automatic doors? Both options are now available...
Sep 16, 2026
mirto
reacted to
Wivenhoe's post
in the thread
2027 Cayenne Electric EV gets more colors (PTS paint-to sample) and more features: automatic opening doors, massage / ventilated seats with 4D audio
with
Like
.
I think the configurator is a bit misleading - I would say that as I misread it. As you say if you select the massage and ventilation...
Sep 16, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
2027 Cayenne Electric EV gets more colors (PTS paint-to sample) and more features: automatic opening doors, massage / ventilated seats with 4D audio
.
I think the configurator is a bit misleading - I would say that as I misread it. As you say if you select the massage and ventilation...
Sep 16, 2026
Moheisen(FirstEV)
reacted to
Wivenhoe's post
in the thread
Range Rover EV versus Cayenne EV
with
Haha
.
From £ 154k and with the added benefit of getting to know the service team really well during the countless visits.
Sep 16, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
2027 Cayenne Electric EV gets more colors (PTS paint-to sample) and more features: automatic opening doors, massage / ventilated seats with 4D audio
.
I do miss the massage seats but suspect that the Grown Ups must have left the room when somebody thought it would really aid sales of £...
Sep 16, 2026
Bobbyboy1966
reacted to
Cayven Noir's post
in the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
with
Like
.
Mine is now on the way to be fully PPF:ed, thanks to your replies! :rock:
Sep 16, 2026
Bobbyboy1966
reacted to
BayouTiger's post
in the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
with
Like
.
Update! Car is home. ACC working! They did change the front camera and had to replace the EM Brake controller as they could not get the...
Sep 16, 2026
opherhenry
posted the thread
12V Battery Type and Location
in
Cayenne EV General Topics
.
Sep 16, 2026
opherhenry
posted the thread
12V Battery Type and Location
in
Charging, Batteries, Vehicle-to-Grid
.
I was curious is anyone know what type of battery we have, AGM or Lithium. Also curious the size of the battery and it's location...
Sep 16, 2026
SGSTAN
reacted to
Typ997S's post
in the thread
Napali Blue Cayenne Coupe Turbo EV in the Wild
with
Like
.
I was driving past the Los Gatos CA Porsche Service center and spotted this Napali Blue Turbo Coupe this morning. From photos I had...
Sep 16, 2026
mirto
replied to the thread
2027 Cayenne Electric EV gets more colors (PTS paint-to sample) and more features: automatic opening doors, massage / ventilated seats with 4D audio
.
Base prices went up and some (already expensive) options became more expensive, like PAR. What exactly is 4D audio and are massage seats...
Sep 16, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
2027 Cayenne Electric EV gets more colors (PTS paint-to sample) and more features: automatic opening doors, massage / ventilated seats with 4D audio
.
The massage seats comes with Bose so only £1k for the massage which is in-line with those previously on the Macan EV. Not sure about...
Sep 16, 2026
DannyG
reacted to
Clod Reed's post
in the thread
2027 Cayenne Electric EV gets more colors (PTS paint-to sample) and more features: automatic opening doors, massage / ventilated seats with 4D audio
with
Like
.
Massage function and seat ventilation front including 4D audio...
Sep 16, 2026
Jkramer0327
reacted to
1AX's post
in the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
with
Like
.
LCA and all other tech works just as it should. Had no warnings at all from it. Yes, Xpel film. Got all the tech as far as I know...
Sep 16, 2026
Jkramer0327
reacted to
tpx01's post
in the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
with
Like
.
Front PPF here too.. no issues with any drive assist feature or whatsoever.
Sep 16, 2026
Jkramer0327
reacted to
Matt-Taycan's post
in the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
with
Like
.
I had an update from Xpel: "Good afternoon Matthew, Thank you for your enquiry. I can confirm we are aware of this issue and are in...
Sep 16, 2026
Jkramer0327
reacted to
Aurige's post
in the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
with
Like
.
Hello, I have full PPF on my new Cayenne, including the windshield, and haven't had any issues with the sensors.
Sep 16, 2026
Cayenne buzz
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
I’ve just tried Lv and although the car is listed they won’t insure. Also Aviva don insure as the car has not been rated yet. 😩
Sep 16, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Range Rover EV versus Cayenne EV
.
From £ 154k and with the added benefit of getting to know the service team really well during the countless visits.
Sep 16, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Matt-Taycan's post
in the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
with
Like
.
I've also had no issues with cover/quotes from Porsche Insurance. Probably a little more expensive but the cover is solid. Currently...
Sep 16, 2026
tpx01
replied to the thread
Anyone notice ”bubbles” sounding from AC?
.
I noticed the same on mine when standing still, when driving I'm driving it's impossible to hear it though..
Sep 16, 2026
Persuader
reacted to
Cayenne buzz's post
in the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
with
Like
.
I’ll try them tomorrow. Thanks. Loverly car 👍
Sep 16, 2026
Persuader
reacted to
cutting42's post
in the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
with
Like
.
Epic plate, nice one!
Sep 16, 2026
Cayenne buzz
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
Thanks I’ll give it a go
Sep 16, 2026
Cayenne buzz
reacted to
Wivenhoe's post
in the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
with
Like
.
I’ve just remembered. When few insurers were quoting I got a competitive quote from LV= now part of Allianz. I’ve just checked and they...
Sep 16, 2026
Cayenne buzz
reacted to
Matt-Taycan's post
in the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
with
Like
.
I've also had no issues with cover/quotes from Porsche Insurance. Probably a little more expensive but the cover is solid. Currently...
Sep 16, 2026
BayouTiger
replied to the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
.
Update! Car is home. ACC working! They did change the front camera and had to replace the EM Brake controller as they could not get the...
Sep 15, 2026
cutting42
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
Epic plate, nice one!
Sep 15, 2026
tpx01
replied to the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
.
Front PPF here too.. no issues with any drive assist feature or whatsoever.
Sep 15, 2026
 
What's new
Top