Contact us
RSS
Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
⚡️ 718 EV
⚡️ Taycan
⚡️ Macan EV
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.
If you were registered on Taycanforum as of
August 27, 2025 or earlier
, you can simply login here with the same username and password
If you wish, you can remove your account
here
.
What's new
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Latest activity
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
Cayenne buzz
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
I’ll try them tomorrow. Thanks. Loverly car 👍
Sep 15, 2026
Cayenne buzz
reacted to
Persuader's post
in the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
with
Like
.
Yes
Sep 15, 2026
Persuader
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
Yes
Sep 15, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
I’ve just remembered. When few insurers were quoting I got a competitive quote from LV= now part of Allianz. I’ve just checked and they...
Sep 15, 2026
Cayenne buzz
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
have you got a turbo ev?
Sep 15, 2026
Cayenne buzz
reacted to
Persuader's post
in the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
with
Like
.
I switched to Hastings Direct from Admiral for this reason.
Sep 15, 2026
Persuader
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
I switched to Hastings Direct from Admiral for this reason.
Sep 15, 2026
Bobbyboy1966
reacted to
1AX's post
in the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
with
Like
.
Had both PPF and ceramic coatings - no issues so far..
Sep 15, 2026
Cayenne buzz
reacted to
Awaz's post
in the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
with
Like
.
Trying an insurance broker is a good idea. Searching a broker via AI gives some good options.
Sep 15, 2026
Awaz
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
Trying an insurance broker is a good idea. Searching a broker via AI gives some good options.
Sep 15, 2026
Cayenne buzz
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
Thank you
Sep 15, 2026
Cayenne buzz
reacted to
1AX's post
in the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
with
Like
.
Try Admiral on the phone rather than via a comparison site or online. They covered mine on our multicar policy (despite initially...
Sep 15, 2026
Cayenne buzz
reacted to
Wivenhoe's post
in the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
with
Like
.
Soon after launch most insurers wouldn't provide quotes as the model hadn't been certified in insurance 'group' for all 3 models...
Sep 15, 2026
Cayenne buzz
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
I done that and said no
Sep 15, 2026
Pschiiit
reacted to
MJH_102383's post
in the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
with
Like
.
Image from detail shop
Sep 15, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
.
Soon after launch most insurers wouldn't provide quotes as the model hadn't been certified in insurance 'group' for all 3 models...
Sep 15, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Matt-Taycan's post
in the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
with
Like
.
I think PPF will be fine. This stealth conversion was commissioned by Porsche Centre Wolverhampton as a showroom car
Sep 15, 2026
Cayenne buzz
posted the thread
Insurance in uk for the Cayenne Turbo
in
Cayenne EV General Topics
.
Struggling to get a prices for insurance on the Turbo From usual places. Admiral not offering a price at the moment the few that are...
Sep 15, 2026
dba
replied to the thread
Vehicle lighting fault
.
UPDATE: Lighting control module was replaced. The issue seems to be resolved. how something like this passed quality control at the...
Sep 15, 2026
Jkramer0327
reacted to
1AX's post
in the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
with
Like
.
Had both PPF and ceramic coatings - no issues so far..
Sep 15, 2026
max35111
reacted to
Typ997S's post
in the thread
Napali Blue Cayenne Coupe Turbo EV in the Wild
with
Like
.
I was driving past the Los Gatos CA Porsche Service center and spotted this Napali Blue Turbo Coupe this morning. From photos I had...
Sep 15, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
.
I had mine ceramic coated in the UK, not PPF. No issue after. The dealer also offered ceramic coating so it can’t be seen as causing a...
Sep 14, 2026
ajcham2003
replied to the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
.
My guess is that all models have the radar sensors, as they are used for blindspot monitoring and collision avoidance, not just when you...
Sep 14, 2026
Jkramer0327
replied to the thread
PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?
.
I just contacted my dealer and he is checking into it. My car is due in the next week or so and was going straight for PPF. If true will...
Sep 14, 2026
Cayenne buzz
reacted to
Wivenhoe's post
in the thread
Autotrader review: 170mph in Cayenne Turbo Electric EV
with
Like
.
Only 1 tonne out then !
Sep 14, 2026
Administrator
reacted to
Typ997S's post
in the thread
Napali Blue Cayenne Coupe Turbo EV in the Wild
with
Like
.
I was driving past the Los Gatos CA Porsche Service center and spotted this Napali Blue Turbo Coupe this morning. From photos I had...
Sep 14, 2026
Typ997S
posted the thread
Napali Blue Cayenne Coupe Turbo EV in the Wild
in
Showroom - Pics, Videos, Build Journals
.
I was driving past the Los Gatos CA Porsche Service center and spotted this Napali Blue Turbo Coupe this morning. From photos I had...
Sep 14, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Autotrader review: 170mph in Cayenne Turbo Electric EV
.
Only 1 tonne out then !
Sep 14, 2026
mirto
replied to the thread
Autotrader review: 170mph in Cayenne Turbo Electric EV
.
3.5 tons and 190k pounds, must be specially made this one.
Sep 14, 2026
Senna
reacted to
Clod Reed's post
in the thread
Autotrader review: 170mph in Cayenne Turbo Electric EV
with
Like
.
Great video …but full of factual errors…colour and figures etc way off 🤔🥴 when adds up the extras he's obviously still suffering from...
Sep 14, 2026
Administrator
reacted to
Ticket Target's post
in the thread
Cayenne Turbo EV vs. Ferrari 296 / Carwow
with
Like
.
Fun drag race. Stay to see the stopping power of the two.
Sep 14, 2026
Cayenne buzz
replied to the thread
Autotrader review: 170mph in Cayenne Turbo Electric EV
.
totally agree wasn’t blue and the price 190k 🤣
Sep 14, 2026
Cayenne buzz
reacted to
Clod Reed's post
in the thread
Autotrader review: 170mph in Cayenne Turbo Electric EV
with
Like
.
Great video …but full of factual errors…colour and figures etc way off 🤔🥴 when adds up the extras he's obviously still suffering from...
Sep 14, 2026
Cayenne buzz
posted the thread
Autotrader review: 170mph in Cayenne Turbo Electric EV
in
Cayenne EV General Topics
.
Sep 13, 2026
BayouTiger
reacted to
1AX's post
in the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
with
Like
.
First two or three journeys in the car this error persisted but it has now cleared itself. Feels likely a low charge on the 12v...
Sep 13, 2026
BayouTiger
replied to the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
.
I think the camera was throwing parts at it. I feel more confident in the brake controller as thats where the fault seems to have been...
Sep 13, 2026
BayouTiger
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
with
Like
.
I had entirely different problems on my first Macan EV (and if I remember correctly @Moheisen(FirstEV) as well) but they started to...
Sep 13, 2026
Senna
reacted to
Ticket Target's post
in the thread
Cayenne Turbo EV vs. Ferrari 296 / Carwow
with
Like
.
Fun drag race. Stay to see the stopping power of the two.
Sep 13, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
with
Like
.
I had entirely different problems on my first Macan EV (and if I remember correctly @Moheisen(FirstEV) as well) but they started to...
Sep 12, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
with
Like
.
Mine was with Porsche dealer to fix an other problem for 3 months. Happened 2 min after driving away from dealer with apparently fixed...
Sep 12, 2026
Moheisen(FirstEV)
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
with
Like
.
I had entirely different problems on my first Macan EV (and if I remember correctly @Moheisen(FirstEV) as well) but they started to...
Sep 12, 2026
BayouTiger
replied to the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
.
Latest update: they got the camera in and installed and that seems to have cleared up the issue, but the Braking system still shows...
Sep 12, 2026
Ticket Target
posted the thread
Cayenne Turbo EV vs. Ferrari 296 / Carwow
in
Cayenne EV Versus...
.
Fun drag race. Stay to see the stopping power of the two.
Sep 12, 2026
Jkramer0327
replied to the thread
Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?
.
My Cayenne S SUV is on the same ship.....Porsche dealer in Charleston gave 9/27 delivery date. I'm hoping for better as the Lake...
Sep 12, 2026
KieranB
reacted to
Luminated67's post
in the thread
Cayenne S review
with
Like
.
The son’s i5 is black like my Cayenne, with a doubt ceramic is a must when black. Nothing against Porsche Bolton they did a decent job...
Sep 12, 2026
KieranB
replied to the thread
Cayenne S review
.
Thanks, I saw the NI location and assumed Belfast. I expect it is Total Perfection As that is where Mark is based. Def on the list...
Sep 12, 2026
KieranB
replied to the thread
Cayenne S review
.
I assume this is Porsche Belfast. Can I ask who did your ceramic coat? Did you do it through the dealer? I’ve used Mark Smiley/ Total...
Sep 12, 2026
KieranB
reacted to
Luminated67's post
in the thread
Cayenne S review
with
Love
.
Finally got her home and here’s a few pics To me there’s plenty of performance on offer, of course nothing like the Turbo but still...
Sep 12, 2026
Bobbyboy1966
reacted to
Clod Reed's post
in the thread
Charging impaired need servicing
with
Like
.
Pretty much every time the charging port had been left open while charging …when you pulled plug and jumped in the drive away that...
Sep 12, 2026
Bobbyboy1966
reacted to
Throb's post
in the thread
Charging impaired need servicing
with
Like
.
Happened to me lots on my two Tacans, also. I'll be on my fourth Porsche EV in a month or so, and I know now that there are two types of...
Sep 12, 2026
 
What's new
Top