• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Fatandre

New Member
First Name
Andres
Joined
Oct 10, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Location
Iceland
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hey guys .Did some towing with the Cayenne and it performed insane. No problem towing.

It was a demo car from Porsche that I had over the weekend though as I am a Tacan owner.

I am looking also at the new electric X5 and it would be nice to hear your thoughts

55569400918_470f4f8002_b.webp
 

Ticket Target

Member
First Name
Bill
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
19
Reaction score
29
Location
On your Left
Vehicles
Cayenne 2020 Turbo Coupe (ICE)
Country flag
I have not driven the X5, but all of the YouTube reviewers say that the suspension is too stiff(at least in the prior generation).
Check out "Cars with Miles". He has a video where he rates all of the current SUVs, and he gives the Cayenne models his highest ratings.
 
 
Top