All I can say it’s amazing wow picked up my car today it’s a wow factor
dls Member First Name Daniel Joined Apr 11, 2026 Threads 1 Messages 8 Reaction score 23 Location UK Vehicles Cayanne Friday at 1:57 PM Thread starter #1 All I can say it’s amazing wow picked up my car today it’s a wow factor
IanDB Well-Known Member First Name Ian Joined Dec 13, 2025 Threads 8 Messages 81 Reaction score 160 Location UK Website www.youtube.com Vehicles Macan GTS EV, Mercedes GLC300de & Cayenne Turbo EV on order Saturday at 6:27 AM #2 It certainly is. Makes it feel much smaller than it is when manoeuvring
Clod Reed Well-Known Member Joined May 20, 2022 Threads 46 Messages 281 Reaction score 134 Location Wales UK Vehicles Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST Saturday at 10:39 AM #3 dls said: All I can say it’s amazing wow picked up my car today it’s a wow factor Click to expand... Any pics of the car?
dls said: All I can say it’s amazing wow picked up my car today it’s a wow factor Click to expand... Any pics of the car?
OP OP dls Member First Name Daniel Joined Apr 11, 2026 Threads 1 Messages 8 Reaction score 23 Location UK Vehicles Cayanne Yesterday at 4:19 AM Thread starter #4 Clod Reed said: Any pics of the car? Click to expand...