• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Prettier than I thought it would be…. Madeira Gold Metallic EV Coupe

Fun TC Driving

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Threads
57
Messages
365
Reaction score
241
Location
Pacific Northwest
Vehicles
2024 Macan EV Turbo, 2023 C8 Z06
Country flag
Seeing it in person was an upside surprise. Beside thee gorgeous color which I expected, the outward curvature of the rear fenders made it look even more muscular than I previously expe. I wish the sun had not been directly behind the car, for the view from the front of those stunning, powerful rear fenders was another view’s delight.

Our course those rear fenders are superbly shaped in every color!

Porsche Cayenne EV Prettier than I thought it would be…. Madeira Gold Metallic EV Coupe IMG_9540
 
 
Top