Fun TC Driving Well-Known Member First Name John Joined Aug 21, 2023 Threads 57 Messages 368 Reaction score 247 Location Pacific Northwest Vehicles 2024 Macan EV Turbo, 2023 C8 Z06 Jul 31, 2026 Thread starter #1
Awaz Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2026 Threads 1 Messages 30 Reaction score 29 Location UK Vehicles Macan EV Jul 31, 2026 #2 Did I beat you to it? https://www.cayenneevforum.com/forum/threads/hd-matrix-headlights.29496/post-443679
Did I beat you to it? https://www.cayenneevforum.com/forum/threads/hd-matrix-headlights.29496/post-443679
OP OP Fun TC Driving Well-Known Member First Name John Joined Aug 21, 2023 Threads 57 Messages 368 Reaction score 247 Location Pacific Northwest Vehicles 2024 Macan EV Turbo, 2023 C8 Z06 Jul 31, 2026 Thread starter #3 Yes you did. You put into the headlights thread;I did not see it there, instead my putting it into the video thread forum section.
Yes you did. You put into the headlights thread;I did not see it there, instead my putting it into the video thread forum section.