• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.
First Name
Luca
Joined
Dec 26, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
16
Reaction score
16
Location
Italia
Vehicles
Previous :Taycan Cross Turismo Turbo -> Macan Ev Turbo -> Cayenne EV Turbo
Country flag
Here it finally is, the Cayenne Turbo ordered on specification; it's not a pre-production model sold to dealers and then sold to the customer. Perfect. A tank, having had the Macan Turbo EV and the Taycan Cross Turismo Turbo, the Cayenne is truly spectacular.

Porsche Cayenne EV My Cayenne Turbo EV in Italy 028504ac-882c-4a46-84fc-c6cedc9fc118


Porsche Cayenne EV My Cayenne Turbo EV in Italy e1641f59-3694-4d06-a117-093783880cc


Porsche Cayenne EV My Cayenne Turbo EV in Italy 050a8171-6c84-42e2-95df-2ec32c1ace16


Porsche Cayenne EV My Cayenne Turbo EV in Italy 751b882e-65b4-4595-9e3b-58d5b41f7583


Porsche Cayenne EV My Cayenne Turbo EV in Italy d8bd128c-62ef-4cf0-bef5-cb0ed65edd08
 

Poshfpg

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 31, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
54
Reaction score
4
Location
London
Vehicles
CT4S Smart #3
Country flag
Looks great, would love to hear your thoughts on how it compares to the Taycan CT and Macan?
 

D3REM

Member
First Name
Demi
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Location
London
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Coupe Electric Turbo
Country flag
congrats. Looks v nice. I didnt spec the sports design gloss black on my coupe turbo, which I haven't taken delivery (early oct I expect) but sometimes I think I should have. How about you - any regrets?
 

Clod Reed

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 20, 2022
Threads
46
Messages
284
Reaction score
136
Location
Wales UK
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
congrats. Looks v nice. I didnt spec the sports design gloss black on my coupe turbo, which I haven't taken delivery (early oct I expect) but sometimes I think I should have. How about you - any regrets?
Not sure if he did 🧐…..or are you saying you can see he didn’t ?
 
 
Top