• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

MJH_102383

Well-Known Member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Threads
19
Messages
62
Reaction score
50
Location
Chester County PA
Vehicles
MY26 Cayenne Turbo EV Coupe; MY26 911 TTS Cab; MY25 911 GT3
Country flag
I’ll write a more formal review but I absolutely love it so far! Coming from a Taycan Turbo GT this is certainly more practical and more space, not quite as much punch as the Turbo GT being smaller but still incredible power… I am so pleased *everything* works in the car.

Honestly this is probably the most well-built feeling Porsche I have ever owned across all of them the Spyder, Spyder RS, a bunch of 911s and 5 Taycan’s and I have to say this thing is so damn solid feeling!

Porsche Cayenne EV Black/Beige Cayenne EV Turbo Coupe Delivered! IMG_0644


Porsche Cayenne EV Black/Beige Cayenne EV Turbo Coupe Delivered! IMG_0698


Porsche Cayenne EV Black/Beige Cayenne EV Turbo Coupe Delivered! IMG_0680


Porsche Cayenne EV Black/Beige Cayenne EV Turbo Coupe Delivered! IMG_0659


Porsche Cayenne EV Black/Beige Cayenne EV Turbo Coupe Delivered! IMG_0654


Porsche Cayenne EV Black/Beige Cayenne EV Turbo Coupe Delivered! IMG_0660


Porsche Cayenne EV Black/Beige Cayenne EV Turbo Coupe Delivered! IMG_0662
 

Clod Reed

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 20, 2022
Threads
46
Messages
289
Reaction score
146
Location
Wales UK
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I’ll write a more formal review but I absolutely love it so far! Coming from a Taycan Turbo GT this is certainly more practical and more space, not quite as much punch as the Turbo GT being smaller but still incredible power… I am so pleased *everything* works in the car.

Honestly this is probably the most well-built feeling Porsche I have ever owned across all of them the Spyder, Spyder RS, a bunch of 911s and 5 Taycan’s and I have to say this thing is so damn solid feeling!


IMG_0660.webp
Great car ….but I think you’ve gone a bit too far with the personal diet 🧐😂😂
nothing a few Big Macs couldn’t solve😂
 

D3REM

Member
First Name
Demi
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
Location
London
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Coupe Electric Turbo
Country flag
I’ll write a more formal review but I absolutely love it so far! Coming from a Taycan Turbo GT this is certainly more practical and more space, not quite as much punch as the Turbo GT being smaller but still incredible power… I am so pleased *everything* works in the car.

Honestly this is probably the most well-built feeling Porsche I have ever owned across all of them the Spyder, Spyder RS, a bunch of 911s and 5 Taycan’s and I have to say this thing is so damn solid feeling!

IMG_0644.webp


IMG_0698.webp


IMG_0680.webp


IMG_0659.webp


IMG_0654.webp


IMG_0660.webp


IMG_0662.webp
Thanks for sharing your initial thoughts. Car looks incredible. Enjoy!
 
 
Top