• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Fun TC Driving

    Cayenne spec check and colour choice

    I’ve found if you set the configurator specs to “Night” then take a look or a picture, it is more accurate, for as Archie noted Bordeaux red is a darker red. Here the configurator picture under “Night” setting. It is a tasteful, darker red, far from some reds that are brassy appearing IMO.
  2. Fun TC Driving

    Cayenne spec check and colour choice

    I have seen the black and Bordeaux leather interior on both a Macan EV and a Taycan. It is a really nice combination.
  3. Fun TC Driving

    savagegeese reviews Cayenne EV Turbo

    My bad (won’t be my last one). Thanks for pointing it out.
  4. Fun TC Driving

    Has anyone seen a Cayenne EV with standard interior?

    Thanks for the correction. The interior sure looked good without even one option.
  5. Fun TC Driving

    savagegeese reviews Cayenne EV Turbo

    Sorry for the wrong link the first time; Here is the right one, but I believe already elsewhere posted.
  6. Fun TC Driving

    Has anyone seen a Cayenne EV with standard interior?

    We sort of did, for it was a zero option Cayenne EV Turbo. And while of course all Turbos come standard with leather, there was therefore not a single other upgrade. But its sea of black fake leather looked nice, and way more luxurious than our comparble fake black leather Macan EV’s...
  7. Fun TC Driving

    Cayenne S review

    I have not yet been able to drive any Cayenne with PAR. The dealership’s 1st Turbo had literally not one option — yet sold immediately after we saw it in the showroom; likewise their second turbo also was without PAR, and it was sold to a customer the weekl it arrived; nor did the S today...
  8. Fun TC Driving

    Cayenne S review

    My wife and I just came back from our S” model test drive. It was very, very impressive and its interior was, as noted by several earlier posts, extra-luxurious compared to our Macan EV. We LOVED the Cayenne’s flow screen and several of its other interior niceties. Yet, speaking candidly in...
  9. Fun TC Driving

    Cayenne S review

    I just re-watched he OutOfSpec Cayenne EV S review which while here earlier, is repeated here. With Push-to-Pass & Sports Chrono being standard on the EV S as shown wiithin the video @ 27:56, the S has tons of juice in the P-t-P. My S drive test is tomorrow so will double confirmation that...
  10. Fun TC Driving

    Anyone Get a Cayenne Turbo With 21” Wheels With All Season Tires?

    I like your wheels, and like the Hankook Ions they came with. That would be my desired combo.
  11. Fun TC Driving

    Cayenne S review

    I am looking froward our local dealer getting a S for test drives in the new future. Already scheduled for one… I have two main questions that I want (need) to answer from that drive… I am pleased that both our current Macan EV Turbo and the Cayenne EV S have RAS to assist in my evaluating its...
  12. Fun TC Driving

    Cayenne S review

    However one wishes to refer to the video, IMO worth watching. It’s interior definitely look look more upscale than our Macan EV’s does.
  13. Fun TC Driving

    Napali Blue Metallic Base Cayenne EV

    Another video of Napali Blue Metallic…
  14. Fun TC Driving

    Video review of my Cayenne Turbo EV after 1 month of ownership

    Wonderfully fun video to watch. What a great version you created. Thank you for sharing it.
  15. Fun TC Driving

    My Cayenne Coupe EV delivery in Belgium (photos added)!

    I am glad that some who chose the standard Turbo’s turbonite/leather interior are very pleased with it. We went to the dealership wishing we really liked it, though if you have not yet seen it in person, my wife and I found it “too understated.” In our opinion, it did not appear to us as...
  16. Fun TC Driving

    Car and Driver 0 to 150 MPH to Zero: Where did the Cayenne EV Turbo stack up

    Also, how did the Taycan Weissach do? Did they both beat a 911Turbo S? https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a73414330/0-150-0-speed-test-2026/ Video:
  17. Fun TC Driving

    Does Base Cayenne EV Handle Like A Porsche?

    Sam Car Legion answers, though if you are intersted primarily in the handling question/answer, you can fast forward to 16:30 in the video.
  18. Fun TC Driving

    Cayenne Coupe Electric vs. Macan 4S Electric - side by side look

    Coincidentally, I saw them end-to-end at my dealership last week. Ditto the comments above, specifically I too prefer the Cayenne Coupe EV’s looks (to my Macan EV).
Top