Contact us
RSS
Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
⚡️ 718 EV
⚡️ Taycan
⚡️ Macan EV
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.
If you were registered on Taycanforum as of
August 27, 2025 or earlier
, you can simply login here with the same username and password
If you wish, you can remove your account
here
.
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Wivenhoe's latest activity
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
My first time in a Cayenne EV today, and comparison to Taycan/Macan
.
CHP - recently there were a lot of local miles and some 70mph carriageways. I think without ac I will get 340 ish
Sep 2, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
My first time in a Cayenne EV today, and comparison to Taycan/Macan
with
Like
.
So, now I have completed 4 longer drives. Average is between 2.8 to 2.9 m/kWh. Most miles driven with InnoDrive so kind of driver...
Sep 2, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Matt-Taycan's post
in the thread
UK build dates
with
Like
.
Annoyingly my sales assistant has a habit of strategically cropping the screenshots. I dont know if its deliberate for some reason. That...
Sep 1, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
UK specific - PCP technical questions
.
Porsche UK finance website does describe one of its products as PCP -...
Sep 1, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
UK build dates
.
Matt you are really up against it. The screen shot doesn’t have the Actual Date column - is the exit compound an actual as well...
Sep 1, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Matt-Taycan's post
in the thread
UK build dates
with
Like
.
Yesterday was a bad day! After asking (always have to ask) for a post bank holiday progress update, i finally received an email, at the...
Sep 1, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Charging speed on 400 kWh double use charging stations
.
If we were in the US, we'd be talking about mis-seling as they advertise 400kw so should deliver it. I think the issue is that the power...
Sep 1, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Matt-Taycan's post
in the thread
My first time in a Cayenne EV today, and comparison to Taycan/Macan
with
Like
.
"Wont actually achieve it" Challenge accepted. Now you have to beat it! It's like the days of old-school sat nav where the challenge was...
Sep 1, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
My first time in a Cayenne EV today, and comparison to Taycan/Macan
with
Like
.
Wow, just drove to Cornwall on Sunday and returning today. Achieved (probably wrong word) 2.8 mi/kWh on way to Cornwall matching my...
Sep 1, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
My first time in a Cayenne EV today, and comparison to Taycan/Macan
.
Whilst I am sure it won't actually achieve this I thought I would post this (no photoshop or AI involved - honest !)
Aug 31, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
UK build dates
.
Matt - as Throb says, I was only offered the Vodafone tracker
Aug 31, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Throb's post
in the thread
UK build dates
with
Like
.
I don't think Porsche offer that system on new cars any more. It's because certain countries are shutting down 2G and 3G networks (it...
Aug 31, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Has anyone seen a Cayenne EV with standard interior?
.
The UK configurator has black / chalk and no limestone. The Images look very very similar and the trim looks exactly the same - it may...
Aug 30, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
UK build dates
.
Matt. It appears that possibly there are two different trackers being talked about here. In my case it has nothing whatsoever to do with...
Aug 30, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
UK build dates
.
Tracker is a dealer fit and then you separately take out an annual or 3 year subscription with Vodafone. You are experiencing exactly...
Aug 30, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Matt-Taycan's post
in the thread
UK build dates
with
Like
.
Yes, It did work straight away with VIN. However, i also briefly received an error message, which convinced me something wasn't quite...
Aug 30, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
My first time in a Cayenne EV today, and comparison to Taycan/Macan
with
Like
.
348 miles after 1k miles driving for 100%. I am going to Cornwall in a few hours, I want to arrive at 80% battery. Let’s see if Cayenne...
Aug 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Cayenne S review
.
I’d be interesting to see what the insurers say the cost difference between all 3 are. In my case, my Coupe base costs less than my...
Aug 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Matt-Taycan's post
in the thread
UK build dates
with
Like
.
It requested proof of ID (Photo of Driving License) and i don't remember exactly the wording but i did get the impression that Proof of...
Aug 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
New TFLEV Automedia Review: Entry Cayenne EV
.
I'm still waiting for the dealer to fit front and rear Porsche dashcams. They are awaiting the fitting / cabling details from Germany...
Aug 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
UK build dates
.
Matt. Crap dealer compared to mine. What documentation docs did you provide - when I was getting the message it looked like proof of...
Aug 28, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Anyone Get a Cayenne Turbo With 21” Wheels With All Season Tires?
.
My UK Coupe with 21” RS Spyder wheels also came with them. I was hoping it would as I was looking for comfort and less road noise than...
Aug 28, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Porsche assured buy back scheme india ...hope this will be available in the Uk
.
This is a bit different to the UK PCP resiPorsche use as a residual for the Cayenne EV in 3 years. A base and Turbo without any options...
Aug 27, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Autonated carwash and the frunk
with
Like
.
I haven't washed my car yet (water hose ban), but I am more concerned with automatic electric flaps. Had issues with previous Macan and...
Aug 27, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
This will annoy some owners
with
Like
.
@Wivenhoe - saw this as well. German manufactures skipping level 3 (to expensive, Mercedes stoped offering it) and go directly to level...
Aug 27, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
.
Apologies. I was wrong. I checked my car this morning and unlike what it says in the manual, there doesn't seem to be an option for...
Aug 27, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Luminated67's post
in the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
with
Like
.
Maybe the manual is generic and covering for all options, i.e. cars equipped with adaptive cruise and cars equipped with regular cruise.
Aug 27, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
with
Like
.
I have the same setup like @Wivenhoe so usually notice this straight away. In first scenario I usually take over for a short period and...
Aug 27, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
.
On the Macan you could select Cruise Control or Adaptive Cruise Control by pressing the button on the end of the stalk and then...
Aug 26, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
with
Like
.
What do you mean by adaptive, to sense a car in front with lower speed or to adjust speed according to speed limits. The later can be...
Aug 26, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Clod Reed's post
in the thread
Wheel Spacers for Cayenne EV Coupe?
with
Like
.
You'll struggle in narrow streets 🤣
Aug 26, 2026
Wivenhoe
posted the thread
This will annoy some owners
in
Cayenne EV General Topics
.
The US configurator for Drive Assist for the Macan EV 2027 model has a greatly improved Drive Assist option available through Porsche...
Aug 26, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Adaptive Cruise Control Issue
with
Like
.
Just to be clear, I never had a problem with adaptive cruise control on either Macan or Cayenne. I consider adaptive cruise control...
Aug 25, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?
.
Matt - I had that when TYD was not available. I added my VIN well before production began and the car went straight in and confirmed the...
Aug 25, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Ticket Target's post
in the thread
Greencars Review: 2026 Porsche Cayenne Coupe Electric First Drive… (on Autobahn)
with
Like
.
I too, am a Coupified SUV fan. I understand the need for the practicality of the SUV for some. The Coupe fits our needs just fine, and...
Aug 23, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Clod Reed's post
in the thread
Greencars Review: 2026 Porsche Cayenne Coupe Electric First Drive… (on Autobahn)
with
Like
.
What better place to test the 1,139-horsepower electric Cayenne than Germany's Autobahn, where there's no speed limit to slow you down...
Aug 21, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
BayouTiger's post
in the thread
Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?
with
Like
.
They got mine straight. Turns out they were just overthinking the calibration. Pick it up on Monday!
Aug 21, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
SaskieInSoCal's post
in the thread
What's your "real world" range?
with
Like
.
Base SUV, pretty much loaded with 22" Exclusive Design (Aero). Primarily California freeway driving, in 80F heat with AC cranked and...
Aug 21, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
MJH_102383's post
in the thread
Car and Driver 0 to 150 MPH to Zero: Where did the Cayenne EV Turbo stack up
with
Like
.
Couldn’t agree with more with you guys the Cayenne Turbo EV is an absolute monster… beyond anything imaginable and I think Porsche...
Aug 20, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
BayouTiger's post
in the thread
Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?
with
Like
.
I don’t think it’s a major thing. It just seems the there is a communication breakdown between the dealer and Porsche tech
Aug 20, 2026
Wivenhoe
posted the thread
Porsche Dashcam - fitted by dealer
in
Cayenne EV General Topics
.
Aug 20, 2026
Wivenhoe
posted the thread
Porsche Dashcam - fitted by dealer
in
PCM, OTA, FoD, Electronics, Audio, NAV, App, Bluetooth, Cameras, Sensors, Driver Assistance
.
Has anybody on here with a Coupe had a dealer fit the Porsche dashcams. My dealer is still waiting for the necessary fitment details...
Aug 20, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?
.
That’s very unfortunate. I think that is the first major issue on here.
Aug 20, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
What's your "real world" range?
.
My base Coupe, 50/50 mix of highway and local. 21" Spyders, RAS is similar result as Moheisen - about 350 and that with A/C on. As my...
Aug 20, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Must have options???
with
Like
.
I bought the leather case below. Holds key and fob. Never really take it out and so far didn't open frunk accidentally. Since Cayenne is...
Aug 20, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Must have options???
.
Also, they have changed the system - for the better but can be 'alarming' ! Before, if you forgot to have the fob with you (you...
Aug 20, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Matt-Taycan's post
in the thread
Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?
with
Like
.
Final Spec: https://porsche-code.com/PT42LUV8
Aug 19, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Moheisen(FirstEV)'s post
in the thread
Must have options???
with
Like
.
I agree on @CHPs comment. You can’t really figure it out on a short test drive unless you see it day to day. Keep in mind as well that...
Aug 19, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Must have options???
with
Like
.
Drove only Macan EV with and without in direct comparison. Totally agree, on shorter test drive without RAS no significant difference...
Aug 19, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Bobbyboy1966's post
in the thread
Silverstone track w/ my Cayenne Electric Turbo
with
Like
.
I was at Porsche Experience Silverstone also on Friday but in a Base Cayenne , I have to agree with cayenne buzz it's an amazing car ...
Aug 18, 2026
Members
Top