Contact us
RSS
Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
⚡️ 718 EV
⚡️ Taycan
⚡️ Macan EV
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.
If you were registered on Taycanforum as of
August 27, 2025 or earlier
, you can simply login here with the same username and password
If you wish, you can remove your account
here
.
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Wivenhoe's latest activity
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?
.
As the UK early cars didn’t have access to TYD, my dealer gave me the VIN when the spec was frozen. I then put it in the App as a new...
Aug 17, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Fun TC Driving's post
in the thread
Cayenne Coupe Electric vs. Macan 4S Electric - side by side look
with
Like
.
Coincidentally, I saw them end-to-end at my dealership last week. Ditto the comments above, specifically I too prefer the Cayenne...
Aug 17, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Clod Reed's post
in the thread
Stuck at German Port for >1 Month!
with
Like
.
Any longer and you could of had the updated model with face lift 🧐😳😂😂
Aug 17, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
My Cayenne Turbo EV delivered. 1st impressions review
with
Like
.
I tried to tell you, Cayenne is a completely different league. Since Macan is now gone, which was more fun to drive. I still miss the...
Aug 16, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Luminated67's post
in the thread
My first time in a Cayenne EV today, and comparison to Taycan/Macan
with
Like
.
I had the Taycan CT 4S like you and soon to collect the Cayenne S at the start of the month. It’s purely CoG that is giving the...
Aug 15, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Must have options???
with
Like
.
The 12v battery is not a perpetuum mobile🤣.
Aug 15, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Must have options???
with
Like
.
The base Cayenne is already well equipped (for Porsche standards) so there are no general must have options really. Some spend money for...
Aug 15, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Must have options???
.
Just to make the decision even easier - in the Macan there wasn’t a dedicated switch to turn on the heated windscreen. The only way was...
Aug 15, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
IanDB's post
in the thread
My Cayenne Turbo EV delivered. 1st impressions review
with
Like
.
you won’t regret it. I hadn’t driven even a petrol Cayenne before I ordered it. So good that it is even better than I hoped.
Aug 15, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
My Cayenne Turbo EV delivered. 1st impressions review
.
I am only 1 month in, and really cannot believe the improvement of everything over my Macan 4S. For instance, the improvement in the Sat...
Aug 14, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
IanDB's post
in the thread
My Cayenne Turbo EV delivered. 1st impressions review
with
Like
.
1 month in and the car continues to exceed my expectations. incredibly comfortable and composed. Any journey length is a piece of cake...
Aug 14, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Picked up my Cayenne Turbo EV on Saturday
.
Certainly is - way too dark in the configurator. I am asked if its silver.
Aug 13, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
Quick charging experience - 370 kWh
with
Like
.
Hi, based on my trip to Germany during heatwave (UK standards) in black car: - As @Moheisen(FirstEV) mentioned already, charging is...
Aug 11, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Does Anybody Know What This is Under the Floor
.
I think I prefer the felt.
Aug 10, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Caynne EV Exterior Color Poll: What Are You Choosing?
.
I have a Vanadium Grey Coupe. In bright sunlight it looks nearer blue and out of sunlight nearer grey. It's why I selected it I had a...
Aug 10, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Does Anybody Know What This is Under the Floor
.
It's the bag which is felt. As you say, the net is nylon.
Aug 10, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Does Anybody Know What This is Under the Floor
.
Thanks. I'll have to find out how to attach it.
Aug 9, 2026
Wivenhoe
posted the thread
Does Anybody Know What This is Under the Floor
in
Cayenne EV General Topics
.
I was fitting a cargo net and for the first time opened the below floor storage in the rear boot. I found this in a storage bag - I have...
Aug 9, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Cayenne Coupe- no sun screen for glass roof?
.
Absolutely no idea !!!!
Aug 8, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Cayenne Coupe- no sun screen for glass roof?
.
On a practical note - driving today in bright direct sunlight I checked that the heat through the thermic glass windscreen and VLR in my...
Aug 8, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Moheisen(FirstEV)'s post
in the thread
Cayenne Coupe- no sun screen for glass roof?
with
Like
.
The electrochromatic roof is sadly without any practical function. It doesn’t reduce any heat or UV-radiation and is only for show...
Aug 7, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Curved Screen Reflection Causing Glare for Rear Passengers?
.
I have passengers in very sunny weather and they weren't bothered. I doubt it, but I have thermal glass if that does restrict sun rays...
Aug 5, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
[North America] - waiting…
.
And me - the cost of shipping etc must be more and forecast to last for some time.
Aug 3, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Moheisen(FirstEV)'s post
in the thread
Cayenne Electric Base Feels Like it is Tilted Towards the Front
with
Like
.
Hi Mark, so sorry to hear that. I wouldn’t start second guessing yourself because you might be feeling something that might actually be...
Aug 3, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Clod Reed's post
in the thread
Cayenne Electric Base Feels Like it is Tilted Towards the Front
with
Like
.
🤔🫣🤣🤣
Aug 3, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
mirto's post
in the thread
Range Test: (Insane Result) Cayenne Electric 10% Challenge by OutOfSpec
with
Like
.
Automatic lane change is part of innodrive in the EU.
Aug 2, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Range Test: (Insane Result) Cayenne Electric 10% Challenge by OutOfSpec
.
My car received an OTA whilst I was collecting it.
Aug 2, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
UK build dates
.
Yes they do. But I think the 'fine' is applied as a lump sum annual basis not on each car so as long as the EV car is produced in the...
Aug 2, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
UK build dates
.
The other aspect to remember is that the EV is on the same production line as the ICE so if orders for the ICE are healthy then that...
Aug 2, 2026
Wivenhoe
posted the thread
Native Apple Music App!
in
PCM, OTA, FoD, Electronics, Audio, NAV, App, Bluetooth, Cameras, Sensors, Driver Assistance
.
On the Macan forum someone has just confirmed that the Apple Music App is now available for downloading. They are in the US, can anyone...
Jul 31, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Awaz's post
in the thread
How to: Operate your all new Porsche Cayenne EV! (by The Porsche Pro)
with
Like
.
Jul 31, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Dealer Finance insurance options
.
I bought this car from the same salesman that sold me my Macan last year. Before collection he sent me a dealer document in which I had...
Jul 31, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Fun TC Driving's post
in the thread
A Ver Different Cayenne EV Video Review, e.g., “A Dad’s Perspective”
with
Like
.
Jul 30, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
My Cayenne Turbo EV delivered. 1st impressions review
.
Drive Assist has something a lot of other systems don’t have - when you approach say a roundabout and brake and drive around when you...
Jul 30, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
IanDB's post
in the thread
My Cayenne Turbo EV delivered. 1st impressions review
with
Like
.
I’m not sure I could tell any difference with the tinted unless it was next to a non tinted version! drive assist is excellent...
Jul 30, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Algarve26's post
in the thread
Dealer Finance insurance options
with
Like
.
The wheel and tire protection package is well worth it. All too often a nail in the tire cannot be plugged and they will replace the...
Jul 30, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Billbuck's post
in the thread
Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?
with
Like
.
Gentlemen, the big day is almost here… I’m picking up my beast tomorrow! I’m not sure I’ll get much sleep tonight… After months of...
Jul 30, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)
.
Many thanks - as long as it’s of interest I’ll continue.
Jul 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
Fun TC Driving's post
in the thread
My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)
with
Like
.
The 14-ways will have a new, improved 5-way message seat option for 2027. Sorry I can not remember who here posted this earlier and...
Jul 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)
.
I posted it. It was in the original marketing material and I was wondering why they went to such great lengths to sell it but then...
Jul 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
USA Coupe S Ordered
.
Pan roof. As you cannot option an opening roof with a blind, I think the Variable Light Control is essential. You've gone with the...
Jul 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)
.
I’m a bit too wide for the 18 way ! The 14 way in the Cayenne are quite different to those in the Macan - I think they are nearer the 18...
Jul 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)
.
The Coupe has Sport Crono as standard but you cannot get an opening roof. I thought I would miss the (unavailable) massage seats but...
Jul 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)
with
Like
.
Really difficult to say, hadn't had the change to drive loaners as I used to with my previous Macan's. 😂 I would say, a naked Cayenne...
Jul 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
reacted to
CHP's post
in the thread
My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)
with
Like
.
For sure it’s an significant upgrade. I had a Panamera as a loaner and I think this is the car closest to the interior feel and quality...
Jul 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)
.
@CHP will no doubt give his impression. For what it is worth I changed my Macan 4S for a Coupe. I had leather in the 4S but not full. I...
Jul 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Coupe ordered
.
That's why they are called Options !
Jul 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Coupe ordered
.
I wouldn't be without it in the Cayenne. I didn't have it on the Macan and the Cayenne has a tighter turning circle so more maneuverable.
Jul 29, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Map OTA Updates
.
My car was in the showroom and that fits. As well as in the car the App has a selection for accepting OTA updates. - presumably you will...
Jul 28, 2026
Wivenhoe
replied to the thread
Does the Cayenne Electric Have an Auto Hold Function ?
.
It has hold, which is on by default. It just requires a firm push, rather than having to press a second time. As with a RR the car...
Jul 28, 2026
Members
Top