I like the low speed sound, very deep rumble and muscular. Unlike Tesla's high pitched whine.
JayGT4 Well-Known Member First Name Jay Joined Jul 11, 2018 Threads 38 Messages 108 Reaction score 48 Location CA Vehicles GT4 / Taycan Turbo Jan 21, 2026 Thread starter #1 I like the low speed sound, very deep rumble and muscular. Unlike Tesla's high pitched whine. Your browser is not able to display this video.
I like the low speed sound, very deep rumble and muscular. Unlike Tesla's high pitched whine. Your browser is not able to display this video.
rlfbsrd Well-Known Member First Name Ro Joined Mar 28, 2023 Threads 2 Messages 51 Reaction score 89 Location Belgium Vehicles Taycan J1 RWD + Taycan J2 4S Jan 22, 2026 #2 V8 sound when car is in sport plus
Cayven Noir Well-Known Member First Name Ren Joined Dec 13, 2025 Threads 3 Messages 53 Reaction score 60 Location Norway Vehicles MY Performance Jan 22, 2026 #3
Persuader Well-Known Member First Name Peter Joined May 24, 2019 Threads 2 Messages 161 Reaction score 41 Location UK Vehicles Cayenne EV Turbo, Range Rover L460, Jan 26, 2026 #4 I think he's saying that you have different setting for the sound and that you can select the Sport Plus V8 sound whichever drive mode you are in.
I think he's saying that you have different setting for the sound and that you can select the Sport Plus V8 sound whichever drive mode you are in.