• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Anyone spec-d the club bramble interior?

Poshfpg

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 31, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
55
Reaction score
5
Location
London
Vehicles
CT4S Smart #3
Country flag
I love the blackberry interior on my Taycan, especially with the matching seatbelts. I have the Neptune Blue exterior and think they go very well. Would probably do it again as it's dark enough not to stain, still interesting but clearly not black or grey. This is as dark as it can look with dog and football kit bag for contrast. Please ignore his slobber marks :rolleyes:.

Bottom pic is for blue blackberry contrast in case it helps.

1791279002828-2p.webp

1791279483926-we.webp
 
OP
OP

SGSTAN

Member
First Name
Shane
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Location
Singapore
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Electric
Country flag
I love the blackberry interior on my Taycan, especially with the matching seatbelts. I have the Neptune Blue exterior and think they go very well. Would probably do it again as it's dark enough not to stain, still interesting but clearly not black or grey. This is as dark as it can look with dog and football kit bag for contrast. Please ignore his slobber marks :rolleyes:.

Bottom pic is for blue blackberry contrast in case it helps.

1791279002828-2p.webp

1791279483926-we.webp
You have a sweet ride and the colors contrasted very well. Thank you for sharing. I am now looking forward to my Napali blue and blackberry combination after seeing yours!
 
 
Top