• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. wemct

    Ceramic treatment?

    I use a hand wash car wash facility. The ceramic coating prevents swirl marks even though the attendants are not as careful as me. If you are planning to use an automatic or drive through car wash, you will get swirl marks with or without ceramic coating.
  2. wemct

    Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    Earlier today, I was able to lock in my delivery date at the Porsche Experience Center Atlanta for October 21st (it was the first available appt). I wonder where the car will be stored (ETA arrival in Jacksonville, Florida tomorrow) for the next 5 weeks (Jacksonville or Atlanta).
  3. wemct

    Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    The ship just left from its first stop in Davisville, Rhode Island and is enroute to Jacksonville, Florida. Then the Cayenne Coupe (base model) will be transported to the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta for delivery.
  4. wemct

    Stuck at German Port for >1 Month!

    It sounds like an expensive year for both of us. :like:
  5. wemct

    Stuck at German Port for >1 Month!

    Once the new Cayenne is delivered, I will pre-trade in my 2023 Cayenne S Coupe (ICE) towards my 2027 911 T that will hit milestone 4 at the end of the week.
  6. wemct

    Stuck at German Port for >1 Month!

    The freeze date was May 26 (Milestone 2). The build date was June 22 (Milestone4). No dates set for milestones 9-12. The car will be delivered to the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta. I was told that was the reason for no dates.
  7. wemct

    Stuck at German Port for >1 Month!

    My Cayenne Coupe just departed Emden aboard the Lake Wakatipu headed for Davisville ETA Sept 11th. No VIN yet on the My Porsche App.
  8. wemct

    Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    My Cayenne Coupe Electric was in milestone 4 going into the annual August factory shutdown. Today I got an alert that I reached milestone 5. A few minutes ago I received another alert that I reached milestone 6. However, no VIN shows up in the app and no production pics are posted. I will call...
  9. wemct

    Not added thermal insulated windows in cayenne ev

    For those of us in the States, the use of radar detectors is common. I checked the configurator a few minutes ago with the hope that the construction of the insulated glass evolved since the last Cayenne I bought three years ago. It does not appear it has changed. The description still says...
  10. wemct

    Cayenne Coupe- no sun screen for glass roof?

    The same debate about heat and the lack of a sunscreen occurred when the Taycan was introduced. Many of us with the early Taycans did thermal readings and the debate went back and forth. I did not have the thermal glass option on my Taycan mainly because I wanted to ensure the windshield allowed...
  11. wemct

    Clear Sidemarkers for New Cayenne Coupe?

    I just checked Suncoast parts for the current and prior models of the ICE Cayenne. Clear side markers are not available. The only reason that clear Porsche OEM side markers are available are for non-US models that have clear markers in their home market. The European Cayennes both ICE and EV do...
  12. wemct

    Clear Sidemarkers for New Cayenne Coupe?

    I don’t think you will find them because the European versions of the Cayenne don’t have the side markers, unlike some of the cars (Taycan, 911). This was the case with the ICE versions of the Cayenne too. Most people who don’t like the amber either tint them with dark film or spray.
  13. wemct

    Coupe ordered

    I did the same for my Cayenne Coupe (no driver assist), yes for the HUD.
  14. wemct

    Still Waiting./Checking For Cayenne EV EPA Ratings

    I think that the US EV market is really tough. Having owned the original Taycan, I had a great introduction to EVs. I used to travel 1000 miles between Connecticut and Georgia in the Taycan with absolutely no issues with range, charging times, or the often ill spoken of Electrify America...
  15. wemct

    Early Cayenne Electric Orders: Stuck at Milestone 4—Anyone Else?

    My base coupe has been in milestone 4 since June 22. No vin yet. I also have a 2027 911 T on order. The projected timeline for the 911 is 17 days from milestone 4 until milestone 5 according to the My Porsche app.
  16. wemct

    RAS or No RAS

    I have it on my current ICE Cayenne S Coupe. It makes U turns possible into the inner lane. I had it on my Taycan, and spec’d it for my incoming Cayenne Coupe EV and 911T.
  17. wemct

    Cayenne EV quality vis a vis Macan EV quality?

    Same here with regard to my Taycan (positive experience). I had the first 4S delivered in the US. There were a number of software updates during my 3 years with it. Overall, I was very happy with the Taycan, hence my confidence that my new Cayenne EV will be an awesome vehicle. My car after the...
  18. wemct

    NEW Mercedes AMG takes on Porsche

    I think the Ferrari design team has taken the prize from Mercedes with the new Ferrari Luce.
  19. wemct

    ETA for a build slot

    I received a call from my SA on May 8th that he had a Cayenne Coupe Base EV allocation. He grabbed it for me. I received the commission number. The My Porsche app said it reached milestone 2 (config locked) on May 26th. This is the same SA who got me my Taycan 4S allocation back in 2019 (it was...
  20. wemct

    Allocations for Cayenne EV Coupe Available Yet?

    I got a call today from my SA that my allocation for a base EV coupe was available. I spent the evening going through the configurator to build a car for the wife. It will replace her ICE Cayenne S Coupe. I’m waiting for my other allocation for a 911 T with 6 speed stick, cloth insert manual...
Top