We have a mache GT and our taycan CT is stuck at port so I can’t fully compare as my time with a taycan is based on 3 test drives of a sedan. But if I had to pick a daily driver between the two options he reviews, hands down I would pick the mache GT. Not having lane centering, and hands free...
I think the thing I hate the most is when it’s referred to as an SUV. When you drive it, it’s sporty enough to feel like a mustang, but it sure isn’t an SUV. Also I wasn’t a huge Ford fan but they literally keep all that badging off of it so you don’t feel like you’re driving around in a ford...
We have a mustang Mache, have you looked into that? Just another ev option I wanted to suggest. Has a frunk, phone as key, it’s fast, seats are comfy. We have 3 kids and all fit great. We loved it so much we sold it and ordered a GT version. It’s stupid fast ?