• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Matt-Taycan

    My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)

    Whaaat.?! No Way! Just goes to show how different we all are. I never skipped a track once with the steering wheel. Probably because i don't listen to a lot of music in car.
  2. Matt-Taycan

    Spied: Cayenne Turbo GT EV Electric w/ rear spoiler wing

    Upgraded myself to Turbo GT and Weissach ;) (Some Ai/Photoshop may have been used) The Coupe could definitely handle a Roof-Line spoiler of some sorts...
  3. Matt-Taycan

    My Cayenne base EV finally arrived (first impressions, reviews, updates)

    Is it just me or was the 1st gen Taycan Steering Wheel Peak? I really wish they'd kept the Regen/Recuperation button instead of swapping it for Skip Track.
  4. Matt-Taycan

    Lane assist

    Interesting! I haven't had any Tracker/Vodafone/Fob issues as of yet. Have been pleasantly surprised with how well its all worked so far (Probs going to regret saying that) Even activating Transport Mode for my PPF guy worked faultlessly.
  5. Matt-Taycan

    Spied: Cayenne Turbo GT EV Electric w/ rear spoiler wing

    Is the black plastic trim an indication of a different model? I'm pretty sure all Turbos come with Gloss Black Trim. This clearly has none gloss
  6. Matt-Taycan

    Lane assist

    Hmmm... maybe i consider the digital key after all. You're right. It is probably more unlikely to have fob and phone stolen. I'm sure none of us keep our key and fob attached to each other though :rolleyes:
  7. Matt-Taycan

    Lane assist

    I received an email yesterday regarding the Tracker Fobs/Cards. They are being "upgraded" "As part of your security service package, we are pleased to provide you with an upgrade to our new driver cards, designed to deliver improved performance and functionality." I haven't bothered with...
  8. Matt-Taycan

    UK build dates

    Some Interior shots... Magnesium Grey Interior. Race Tech on the Door handles and steering Wheel are extras
  9. Matt-Taycan

    UK build dates

    With 86 miles on the clock... 295miles @100%... i would expect, with my "normal" driving style, 330 miles will be quite possible
  10. Matt-Taycan

    UK build dates

    Lets not focus on range for a little while... :) my right foot is enjoying the accelerator pedal way too much at the moment. It's so responsive all i can do is laugh each time
  11. Matt-Taycan

    UK build dates

    Hopefully that's a journey on a transporter... otherwise they may enjoy the drive too much and you'll track it coming to Devon via the Lake District ;)
  12. Matt-Taycan

    UK build dates

    I got it!! 😬 Not sure having 60 miles on the clock qualifies me to write much of a review but i can manage my first impressions... No one needs the level of acceleration that the Turbo gives. It's absolutely bonkers! but my god its fun! I'm glad i resisted test drives and waited for mine to...
  13. Matt-Taycan

    UK build dates

    Mine has never moved so fast. Arrived at dealership 24 hours early. I know this because i now have the elusive TRACK YOUR DREAM!!! (that's DEFINITELY not available on early cars) :mad: :CWL: Interestingly, the link within the email invite to Track your dream has created a brand new Cayenne...
  14. Matt-Taycan

    UK build dates

    I am at my wit's end with all of this... the latest: My Cayenne will now be at the Dealership tomorrow (Yay!!) Handover maybe Monday. Had an update from Porsche Customer Service as to why it wasn't delayed until November after all "they requested for all June builds to be increased to high...
  15. Matt-Taycan

    Drivers seat position when rear seats are down

    So we can't use our Cayennes as a Van is what we're learning here...
  16. Matt-Taycan

    UK build dates

    Interesting! I'll give the dealership until this afternoon before i pester them... but in theory there should be an update for me then I might phone Porsche Customer Service too. They take so long to respond to emails. I WANT TRACK YOUR DREAM!!! UPDATE: Dealer just phoned. Car is at Grimsby...
  17. Matt-Taycan

    UK build dates

    :CWL: Based on "vehicle on vessel" i would assume it's on its way from Emden to Sheerness. I suppose the next concrete update will be once it lands in Sheerness. This will 100% confirm it is in fact on its way. Right now no one can understand how it got bumped back up from November. I suppose...
  18. Matt-Taycan

    When will these MY27 22” Wheels be available for purchase?

    £13,500 as part of the Lightweight Package 😲
  19. Matt-Taycan

    Cayenne S won't remember my seat position

    Unfortunately, for you, I do believe this means the car has chosen her. The car is hers now :) (Don't have mine yet but i suspect this is PCM account profile and not necessarily relevant to the use of a key)
Top