• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cayven Noir

    Cayenne Turbo Coupé Electric Algarve Blue delivered

    Thought I’d share some initial impressions after finally taking delivery. Background Here is my spec. I’m coming from a Model Y Performance, before that I had an M4. I originally wanted something a bit sportier, but with two young kids I still want a proper family car, which is why I ended up...
  2. Cayven Noir

    Cayenne EV Turbo vs... 911

    Hi all, This is probably more of an emotional than a logical question, so I hope that’s okay. I think I’m mainly looking for some perspective (and maybe a bit of reassurance?). I currently have a Cayenne EV Turbo on order. Spec locks in April, production is scheduled for June, and delivery in...
  3. Cayven Noir

    Videos: Cayenne EV in Algarve Blue Metallic and Madeira Gold Metallic

    Two videos showing Algarve Blue Metallic and Madeira Gold Metallic Cayenne EV.
  4. Cayven Noir

    Poll: Cayenne EV Interior Poll: What Are You Choosing?

    What Are You Choosing?
Top