Seems the VLC option should be much better for a hot climate.
The important point is that the liquid-crystal layer isn’t merely a fancy electronic tint. The multi-layer glazing itself is designed to reject UV and IR, while the liquid-crystal layer controls how much visible light passes through...
I think the great braking performance is mostly due to the ability to regen up to 600 kW power - like having about 805 HP pulling in the opposite direction.
https://newsroom.porsche.com/en_US/2026/company/porsche-claims-the-top-spot-in-the-jd-power-2026-us-initial-quality-study-IQS-ranking-highest-overall-in-initial-quality.html
Hope this applies to the new Cayenne as well 👀🙏
Official launch was yesterday for our dealership. I attented it. They have one base Cayenne for test drives, but it will be available from 27nd June (this Saturday).
It’s not true that Porsche Active Ride is only used in Comfort mode. The system is active continuously, with its calibration changing depending on the selected drive mode. It controls each wheel individually to help keep the body as flat and stable as possible by reducing roll, pitch and dive...
So this is due to the high demand of the EV and/or ICE, or a new model slower production ramp up? .. I would not mind slow delivery and long wait, if they take their time, making sure that quality assurance is good.
Hi all,
I put down my deposit about a month ago and still haven’t got a build slot. It’s for a Turbo (21” wheels, so those shouldn’t be causing the delay).
The dealer warned me there’s supposedly high demand for the Turbo and that it’ll be hard to get a build slot quickly.
What’s the expected...
I think Tomas from Autogefuehl, did not understand the PAR feature correctly. Seems he is not that familiarhow it works and what it does, since he thinks he was able to turn it off. He was only turning off the anti tilting feature in PAR, that is only a small part of the PAR, only available in...
Hi All,
“Interesting” experience with Porsche leasing …
I tried to get an operating lease on the new Cayenne Turbo Electric in North Macedonia, but Porsche Leasing wouldn’t offer one, citing EV depreciation uncertainty. They’d only do financing, where you own the car at the end.
Asked for 36...