• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. MJH_102383

    *Brand New* 22” Cayenne Exclusive Design Wheels in High Gloss Black w/ Pirelli Tires

    I optioned these with my new Cayenne Turbo Coupe, never drove a single mile with them swapped them because I preferred the multi-spoke design on the Cayenne. Front tires: 285/40R22 | Pirelli P Zero R (NG0 spec) Rear tires: 325/35R22 | Pirelli P Zero R (NG0 spec) Come w/ the turbonite center...
  2. MJH_102383

    Black/Beige Cayenne EV Turbo Coupe Delivered!

    I’ll write a more formal review but I absolutely love it so far! Coming from a Taycan Turbo GT this is certainly more practical and more space, not quite as much punch as the Turbo GT being smaller but still incredible power… I am so pleased *everything* works in the car. Honestly this is...
  3. MJH_102383

    22” Sport Techno Wheels - snow or all season tire option?

    I was told these wheels don’t have a snow or winter tire option, anyone found one?
  4. MJH_102383

    When will these MY27 22” Wheels be available for purchase?

    Absolutely love these 22” wheels that are an option on MY27 Cayenne EV’s
  5. MJH_102383

    PPF Not Working w/ New Cayenne Radar Systems?

    Has anyone put PPF on their new Cayenne EV? What I am being told is it interferes with the radar system and the cutouts I am told are evidently pretty ugly.
  6. MJH_102383

    Wheel Spacers for Cayenne EV Coupe?

    Has anyone put wheel spacers on the new Cayenne yet? I have always put spacers on my cars for the more aggressive stance and would love to throw them on my Cayenne Turbo Coupe that will be here in a few weeks!
  7. MJH_102383

    Stuck at German Port for >1 Month!

    Has anyone else ran into this issue where we are sitting at the German Port for over a month? Seems crazy to me in the past with all my other Porsche deliveries it was a week or two tops. My Porsche contact says it’s v300 which means it’s ready to go just waiting to get on the boat evidently?
  8. MJH_102383

    Clear Sidemarkers for New Cayenne Coupe?

    Anyone know where we can pick these up? A lot ‘standard mods’ I do to every Porsche don’t seem to be available just yet!
  9. MJH_102383

    Where to buy all-season floormats for Cayenne Coupe?

    Where can I get these sometime in the next few weeks? I am told from Porsche they’re not even available yet. For front floor mats and rear floormats from a Weathertech type mat. Thank you!
  10. MJH_102383

    Prior to Cayenne EV Delivery - what are you having done?

    I generally always do some basic mods or simple things prior to delivery, in this case most likely only the full PPF (unless it was optioned from factory I forget now) as well as the full ceramic coating of course. I’ll also tint the front windows 20% and do the eyebrow of course on the...
  11. MJH_102383

    Driver Over Charging - when will this be available?

    I just found out, not surprisingly, that when the car is delivered next month the infamous drive over charging will not come with the car! Leave it to Porsche to sell a bad@$$ feature that isn't even available yet, lol. Do we have any idea when this will be available and what it will cost? I...
  12. MJH_102383

    Cayenne Turbo Coupe EV - hit milestone #6 today!

    Attached is a screenshot from the app - my question for the group is will I realistically get the car before end of August with the carb cert process? Fingers crossed!
  13. MJH_102383

    Allocations for Cayenne EV Coupe Available Yet?

    I have a build for a 2026 Algarve Blue Cayenne EV Turbo… and in my view the Cayenne EV Turbo Coupe is just no comparison in terms of looks. I am coming from a Taycan Turbo GT and while I know my Porsche dealership/rep will be upset I would rather say the hell with the full size Cayenne Turbo EV...
  14. MJH_102383

    New Porsche Luxury SUV to Sit Above Cayenne (+Panamera EV!?)

    https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/porsche-confirms-new-electric-luxury-suv-sit-above-cayenne ?‍??
  15. MJH_102383

    Taycan Turbo S vs. Model S Plaid - really by this much!?

    https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-model-s-plaid-faster-than-porsche-taycan-turbo-s-2021-8 I can’t see myself ever leaving the ultimate refinement of Porsche for a car that feels like a Kia with a lot of power (test drove Model 3, S, X all felt like I went back 15 years in quality)… but...
Top