• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. UK build dates

    The addition of the Race Tech works really well - from the images at least it massively elevates the interior.
  2. UK build dates

    I think that is what I find frustrating, it is the inconsistent messaging from Porsche mixed with what others are experiencing across the network. These things directly impact the customer experience and should not be hard to fix.
  3. UK build dates

    I have managed to add the vehicle to the tracking app now that I have the VIN, but I can't see the milestones/ tracking data. I assume that you need a separate Track Your Dream email? My dealer is telling me that it is not available for the Cayenne EV in the UK... but curious to see why some...
  4. Cayenne S review

    Thanks, I saw the NI location and assumed Belfast. I expect it is Total Perfection As that is where Mark is based. Def on the list especially with the black.
  5. Cayenne S review

    I assume this is Porsche Belfast. Can I ask who did your ceramic coat? Did you do it through the dealer? I’ve used Mark Smiley/ Total Perfection before and thinking of using him again. thanks.
  6. UK build dates

    I am not taking any of the dates as set at the moment. I have been here before with an Audi eTron GT - it got through the process, left the factory and then then delayed it for 6 months! Hopefully a few extra weeks will be the worst outcome.
  7. UK build dates

    I also just had some news that I have passed 'V260 - entry to the bodyshop'. So I hope at least that it has started the build journey in the factory! Currently scheduled for mid/late Oct delivery (I hope). Time will tell.
  8. UK build dates

    That is very frustrating. I am due to go into build in 6 days... but based on your post I am not confident at all that those dates will hold. Previously, I had a very similar experience to you when ordering an eTron GT a few years back. It was two weeks away from delivery and they delayed the...
  9. Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    For the UK folks, am I correct in thinking that you are not able to track your order for the Cayenne EV through the Track Your Dream app? My last dealer update was that is was at V215 and production date set to the middle of Sept. I assume that the only option I have is to ping the dealer for...
  10. Caynne EV Exterior Color Poll: What Are You Choosing?

    Robert. I am in the same position as you. I originally opted for Vanadium but quickly settled on the Black. Looks like we will have similar cars from the same dealer based on your location. I was expecting my Coupe S to be delivered in Sept, now pushed back to Oct (for the time being).
  11. Caynne EV Exterior Color Poll: What Are You Choosing?

    Hmmm. Well that’s kinda embarrassing. I was a bit too quick to post, on review it is obvious! I’ll blame the extreme heat in Malta!
  12. Caynne EV Exterior Color Poll: What Are You Choosing?

    <Edited and deleted as I typed utter rubbish in the original post>
  13. Coupe ordered

    Lovely spec. I have also ordered the Coupe S, but could not stretch to the extensive option list that you have! I had previously ordered a base SUV in Jan, but there was no sign of a build slot,. So I switched to the Coupe and was also pleasantly surprised to get a Sept slot when I cancelled the...
  14. Finally delivery day! First Cayenne electric of the dealership. - Mystic Green | 21” RS Spyder

    I have a walkaround video from the dealer thay I can mail you - I will DM you the details. However they did a short promo on insta that might be useful.
  15. Finally delivery day! First Cayenne electric of the dealership. - Mystic Green | 21” RS Spyder

    Nice short description. I see it as being very versatile - smooth in comfort, a little more lively in Sport. I test drove mine in Sport mainly. However I would go with the feedback from CHP as his experience is realworld and much more than an hour test drive.
  16. Finally delivery day! First Cayenne electric of the dealership. - Mystic Green | 21” RS Spyder

    I’m happy to ask them to do a video walk around if you want. They are excellent to deal with.
  17. Finally delivery day! First Cayenne electric of the dealership. - Mystic Green | 21” RS Spyder

    I managed to get some shots of the Turbo as well in Oak Green with 22" Sport techno. Looks amazing and I agree on needing the Black trim. Personally I think that it could benefit from black wheels (which I normally avoid) to ground it more.
  18. Finally delivery day! First Cayenne electric of the dealership. - Mystic Green | 21” RS Spyder

    Thanks for the responses. The RAS was one option I was concerned about dropping - I checked today with the dealers and Porsche specialist I know. He has driven both with and without RAS back to back and he said it was hard to tell the difference. I have had it before in an eTron GT but not in...
  19. Finally delivery day! First Cayenne electric of the dealership. - Mystic Green | 21” RS Spyder

    I was settled on a spec, ordered and then waited.... in that time I have changed colour, seats, wheels, model and spec! I needed to balance all the temptation that the configurator offers and I changed from a base with Sport Techno, to a Coupe S with 21" Spider wheels - seeing them on this car...
Top