• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Matt-Taycan

    UK build dates

    I actually had no intentions of going for the Coupe, was more than happy with the SUV, however i'm 50/50 on the design. Both have their quirks. I next to never have rear passengers and have never been interested in Pano roofs. Previoulsy had a Cayenne Turbo Coupe. It will suit me just fine. Not...
  2. Matt-Taycan

    UK build dates

    I wish i knew more... my local dealership received 3 "early" allocations for Coupes. One being a Turbo so i took it. June build, July Delivery. I suspect these allocations would ordinarily be dealer spec'd for the showroom but they've allowed me to take the Turbo. Obviously i wont be able to...
  3. Matt-Taycan

    UK build dates

    I have news! Coupes are coming very soon. I was offered an "early allocation" on a Coupe Turbo yesterday. I'm told June Build. July Delivery. But no idea on the price yet. My Taycan goes tomorrow and i was offered a little bit of "deal" to make it happen. Deposit paid.(i've had to seriously...
  4. Matt-Taycan

    Caynne EV Exterior Color Poll: What Are You Choosing?

    Same. It's a struggle. I was in the showroom yesterday and there were several vehicles painted in Vanadium. Now i'm considering that too :CWL:
  5. Matt-Taycan

    Configurator available for 2026 Cayenne Electric EV - post your build!

    Has anyone achieved or even dared to ask for a "deal"..?
  6. Matt-Taycan

    Configurator available for 2026 Cayenne Electric EV - post your build!

    A good point on the Heated Windscreen. EV cabins do warm up considerably quicker anyway
  7. Matt-Taycan

    Configurator available for 2026 Cayenne Electric EV - post your build!

    I think you might be right regarding the Gloss Black Window Trim. I'm really determined to avoid an all black interior this time. I'm not sure the Turbonite stitching and belts offers enough. Unless i'm not seeing other areas that are Turbonite?
  8. Matt-Taycan

    Configurator available for 2026 Cayenne Electric EV - post your build!

    After much deliberation: https://porsche-code.com/PTQBXLC1 Some of the logic... Exterior Colour: Pale Blue Metallic (pains me to pay £3k for paint) but i find Vanadium a bit dull and predictable. Mystic, bit washed out. Napali, too blue (my VW Transporter is very similar) Monteverde, a close...
  9. Matt-Taycan

    First Drives Reviews for 2026 Cayenne EV are Here!

    All the reviews are obsessed with the Active Ride. Have i now got to spend another £6,799? Does anyone have real-world experience with it?
  10. Matt-Taycan

    Caynne EV Exterior Color Poll: What Are You Choosing?

    I'm a stealth PPF fan too. Wondering how Monte would look in stealth
  11. Matt-Taycan

    Caynne EV Exterior Color Poll: What Are You Choosing?

    Here's a few Monteverde pics in case anyone else is considering too
  12. Matt-Taycan

    Cayenne S EV added to Electric lineup

    This pricing for the S feels more "Porche-like". I imagine the S is generally their most popular model within the range and therefore where they expect to make most money. It feels like the Base and Turbo have slightly subsidised pricing in order to get early cars out on the road
  13. Matt-Taycan

    Cayenne EV Electric Turbo GT Coupe Spied

    I'm not so concerned with the dynamics of a GTS, more the spec, appearance and definitely price point. The new Macan GTS has definitely hit all of these so im optimistic
  14. Matt-Taycan

    Cayenne EV Electric Turbo GT Coupe Spied

    I've configured a Turbo multiple times and would go for it but i really feel like it's at least £15k more than i need to spend for an unnecessary 0-60mph time. A GTS varaint will be plenty quick enough but i feel the base variant would be noticeably sluggish compared to my Taycan GTS... and most...
  15. Matt-Taycan

    Cayenne EV Electric Turbo GT Coupe Spied

    When do we all expect a GTS variant to be available? should be the usual sweetspot for price, performance and spec?
Top