• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Adaptive Cruise Control Issue

    That I did not know, when I saw the option I assumed it was both together. I came into the Cayenne quite blind as I had a GLC on order but it was delayed by months which I didn’t have so needed to jump into something.
  2. Test drove cayenne S in Sydney

    Like you I didn’t go for active ride but I too am super impressed but not only the ride which even on the lowered setting still rides way better than something on 22s should but also just how well it behaves on a twisty back road. I was heading for my back massage and instead of taking either...
  3. 14 or 18 ways seats ?

    The 18 way can either hung you if you want or not, the choice is yours where as the 14 way can’t offer this. That said you don’t get massage option on the 18 way as far as I am aware so if that’s a preference then pick it.
  4. What's your "real world" range?

    I wish I have knew this prior to sending him there.
  5. What's your "real world" range?

    Forgot to mention this early but when the son lifted the car for me, he and the wife were heading to York for a night before catching the ferry in Stranraer the next evening so I told him before parking up for the night call into Porsche York dealership and charge the car, well he called in to...
  6. What's your "real world" range?

    Both ours and the Mk2 were 4SCT on 21” rims
  7. What's your "real world" range?

    Well if true our own Taycan was always faulty because the Mk2 jumped 0.5miles/KW compared to our own.
  8. What's your "real world" range?

    They were on a tight time window to make so it was perfect for them on that occasion but like you I’m a bit older and prefer to relax for a bit. When I collected the Lotus earlier in the year and drove up we stopped for a bite to eat.
  9. What's your "real world" range?

    Charging speed it possibly the biggest game charger for EV, way more than actual range. When we get to the point that we can potentially add 10-80% in under 10 minutes which is basically the time it takes to have a toilet break and grab a coffee then the argument for sticking with petrol is a...
  10. What's your "real world" range?

    I don’t think you will see the Taycan getting replaced. I think Porsche has currently run its course with a saloon/estate model.
  11. What's your "real world" range?

    Agreed but we don’t know what Porsche has changed between these two models, are the EV system identical. All things that will effect the outcome as much as the aerodynamics of the two cars. So do I, though the Macan Turbo and Cayenne S has similar power outputs we don’t know how Porsche have...
  12. What's your "real world" range?

    Funny I went through my stats on the My Porsche app seeing each journey I can see each of the times the son borrowed the car. 🤣 In my hands it’s averaging 2.8-3.0 and in his never above 2.5 and on some occasions only 2.0.
  13. What's your "real world" range?

    The problem with every EV regardless of make or model, each and ever time you start it your range drops. The only way to achieve near the claimed is continuous driving without stopping when battery is at optimum temperature. I don’t know too many who have driven from full to empty in reviews...
  14. What's your "real world" range?

    Yep we had but never used it for long journeys so can’t say how good or bad it might have been. All I do know is the range was awful and way worse than what Porsche claimed, the best I yet seen in the height of summer was 2.4 and during the winter months it was 1.8-1.9miles/KW.
  15. What's your "real world" range?

    Is this opinion based on your Macan or factual about the Cayenne? I’m waiting for someone like Bjorn Nyland to review it and see what it will actually do in proper test conditions. So far we have seen the GLC is extremely accurate to its claimed range and the iX3 not so much, same for the XE60...
  16. Charging impaired need servicing

    Well I have topped up a couple of times since that message appeared on the drivers display and it hasn’t returned so a weird one. Happy it’s gone but wary nonetheless.
  17. What's your "real world" range?

    It’s only around 10-12 degree here and most of my current driving is less than 10 mile journeys which aren’t getting the battery to optimum operating temperature but I’m still seeing 2.8miles/KW which equates to 300+ miles. If there was longer journeys thrown in I reckon 330-340 miles is on the...
  18. Charging impaired need servicing

    The DC port was closed as I was only using the 11KW AC charge cable. When I first hooked on and turned on the charger at work to start charging it wouldn’t so I had to disconnect and retry which sorted that problem. When I returned the car had charged up and the cable disconnected no problem...
  19. Cayenne S review

    The son’s i5 is black like my Cayenne, with a doubt ceramic is a must when black. Nothing against Porsche Bolton they did a decent job on the Cayenne but I think the ceramic on the i5 has a better finish so that has to be down to the guy doing the prep.
  20. Cayenne S review

    It was done at Porsche Bolton where I bought it. The Son has used someone in the Ballymena area though not sure who it is but I can find out if you want. His i5M60 cost £850 which included the interior.
Top