• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Hirschaj

    Request for help - car transporters

    Following up on this thread... I booked with Montway. Will provide another update in August when the car gets shipped. Thanks to everyone who made suggestions. There are a lot of good people on this forum.
  2. Hirschaj

    Request for help - car transporters

    I have no idea who Wayne Carini is but I’ll definitely check them out. Thank you! ?
  3. Hirschaj

    Request for help - car transporters

    Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll check them out.
  4. Hirschaj

    Request for help - car transporters

    I need to ship a car from TX to FL. I have no experience with this at all. How can I find a reputable company for this? Does anyone have recommendations of companies performing this service in TX?
  5. Hirschaj

    "Porsche woes mount after botched bet on electric sports cars" - 4 articles

    I totally had to look this word up. I feel dumber and smarter at the same time. ?‍?
  6. Hirschaj

    Taycan v Hyundai Ioniq 6

    I saw one of these on the highway this weekend and then it parked directly next to me at an EA charging station. This is an incredibly ugly car IRL. ?
  7. Hirschaj

    Tesla Truck prototype in Houston?

    I've seen a handful rolling around Austin.
  8. Hirschaj

    "Lucid Air Touring Owner Review: No More Asterisk For The EV Road Trip" - Article

    Hahaha, I’ve never seen that before, but I think I saw that lady driving a Lucid the other day (could have been an Oldsmobile though, hard to tell the difference).
  9. Hirschaj

    "Lucid Air Touring Owner Review: No More Asterisk For The EV Road Trip" - Article

    Everyone has the right to think whatever they want. The Lucid is super ugly in my opinion. They have some great technology under the ugly facade though. I’d definitely consider one if they made something that looked appealing to me.
  10. Hirschaj

    "Lucid Air Touring Owner Review: No More Asterisk For The EV Road Trip" - Article

    If you love 90’s Oldsmobiles then this thing looks fucking amazing.
  11. Hirschaj

    2023 US best-selling EVs - article

    It feels like they sell the majority of those Model Y and Model 3 in Austin, and mostly white ones. Every time I stop at a red light it seems like I’m surrounded by them.
  12. Hirschaj

    Taycan problems seem mild compared to this.

    https://jalopnik.com/porsche-carrera-gt-stop-use-order-has-left-owners-with-1851162688 Porsche Carrera GT Stop-Use Order Has Left Owners With An Undriveable 'Paperweight' Parts reportedly won't be available to remedy the issue until at least Q3 2024
  13. Hirschaj

    eTH - An Expandable Electric RV

    Looks great on the inside. I'll bet those aero wheels make a massive difference in the efficiency of that rolling brick ?
  14. Hirschaj

    Anyone have a Taycan and a Macan?

    This has become my new favorite thread. ?
  15. Hirschaj

    Taycan Mini-Me paint trick

    Looks great after the paint mod!
  16. Hirschaj

    Hot new EV coming out of Russia to challenge the Taycan

    He’ll be here all week folks.
  17. Hirschaj

    Hot new EV coming out of Russia to challenge the Taycan

    Not gonna lie, that looks FUN!!!!!
  18. Hirschaj

    Hot new EV coming out of Russia to challenge the Taycan

    https://www.theautopian.com/russia-unveils-ghastly-new-amber-electric-car-prototype-and-oh-god-it-looks-so-awful/ It's called the Amber and the rest of the world better pay attention...
Top