• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. March build -- Just Hit Milestone 6 of 12

    Same. I hit milestone 6 today on my Turbo.
  2. Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    My Cayenne Electric Turbo just went to Milestone 5 today. No pictures of the build yet.
  3. Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    Mine is still stuck at milestone 4 and I have no estimated dates for any milestones 5-12.
  4. Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    i am not sure if its global though. my us dealer said yesterday that late july for california release is still on track.
  5. Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    my dealer is in Miramar and they said something similar. I think most of the delay is CARB and import certification. Still looking forward to getting production pictures.
  6. Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    @SaskieInSoCal they didnt mention any kind of delay at this time. Mine has been pretty stable and I ordered back in November 2025. There is going to be some kind of reveal party at the Fashion Valley location for the Cayenne Electric at the end of May.
  7. Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    spoke to my dealership today. my order is still tracking for July timeframe and they said they are not planning for any tariff related price changes this year. I am still sitting at milestone 4 on the app.
  8. Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    I just went into milestone 4 a couple of days ago. making progress.
  9. Lease rates for Cayenne Turbo Electric?

    i was definitely looking at the deltas. i got a workup from my sales advisor, he said they early so I guess we will see how it looks come purchase time.
  10. Lease rates for Cayenne Turbo Electric?

    those numbers seem pretty high but guess thats what i should expect. i figured the residual on a 3 year would be more like 49%
  11. Lease rates for Cayenne Turbo Electric?

    I am in California, US and curious does anyone know for the lease rates through PFS are for the Cayenne Turbo Electric? I am trying to decide what makes sense and I have been assuming lease. I don't want to get stuck with huge depreciation and really only expect to drive the car 2-3 years. any...
  12. Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    I am also at V250 or Step 3 of TYD as of today.
  13. what the birdie told me today - June 2026 first opportunity for customer Cayenne's North America

    I spoke to my dealership and they said my delivery date for my Cayenne EV Turbo has changed from August to July. I think you are right, demo units in June and first customer deliveries in july is what they are telling me. I am first in line at my dealer thankfully.
  14. Estimated Delivery Dates - What's Yours?

    Model: Cayenne Electric Turbo Order Created: 11/22/25 Freeze Point: 3/16/26 Estimated Delivery: 8/14/26 Country: US - CA
  15. Caynne EV Exterior Color Poll: What Are You Choosing?

    has anyone been able to do PTS for the Cayenne? The colors are pretty limited. I like the monteverde but still would have loved to do something via PTS.
Top