The MB looks on paper to be an excellent car however it is a luxury grand touring car, something tesla should moved the model S towards.
the MB will compete with cars like the Lucid in that class of car.
Porsche taycan is a very different type of car geared towards a different niche in the...
I would get the phantom braking but it was a rare occurrence for me. I loved and almost always used the system in the tesla. in the taycan innodrive works well on highways I have little experience with it on surface roads.
one big short coming of the Taycan is that it cannot match tesla's "fsd"/EAP performance
lnnodrive isn't terrible, especially on interstate like roads. but there really is no comparing the two.
as for planning, as you drive the car on more extended trips you will gain a good grasp of what to expect range wise from the car, excepting climatic events and severe elevation changes.
in the tesla there is a screen that depicts the actual usage and projects usage base on the prior 30 miles or...
if you like the innodrive system you'd love what tesla calls FSD, formerly known as AP or EAP.
the innodrive system works ok, and takes a lot of the stress away when on the highway doing long drives but it is far less functional than tesla's system.
the question about the ford is how they plow through the what seems to be normal growing pains associated with new EV models.
if ford can get things righted properly the mustang could give tesla's model Y some competition.
there are many discussions regarding mustang versus the model Y on...
I just received this promo from Lucid regarding their charging, I hope the got their software configs right.
Complimentary charging. Anywhere you go.
Email from Lucid Motors: Complimentary charging. Anywhere you go.
LM
From:Lucid Motors<[email protected]>
Introducing range...