I love my Taycan 4S, i had other Porsche before (boxster, cayennes, 911..) and my first EV was a Tesla M3P ( i don't like S they drive like a boat)
There's no denying that my Taycan is a better car than my M3P which is normal as the M3P was cheaper than all the options i have in my Taycan...
Just a glimpse from the "future" (Europe in terms of charging facilities)
In France there is plenty of fast charging station on highways and we have also acces to Tesla superchagers. I really loved every trip i made with my previous Tesla (Model 3 Perf) and after 1 year of ownership and a few...
I had a M3P for 3 years and had many Porsche before. I got a Taycan 4S with lots of options for about 8 months.
I really liked the M3P but it's not a Porsche. The M3P is great for what it is: a inexpensive performance sedan with a decent finish for the price.
For me it's closer to a BMW M3...
Real electric noise can be very special.
I got a race oriented EV motorbike (same motor as 2022 E-GP) that i use daily. Under hard acceleration it makes a lot (for an EV) noise. As it's the same tech as formula E it's more or less the same noise.
I really like it on a sports bike but to be...
I'd rather have a Tesla Roadster than a Maserati. Build quality should be close but i've more confidence in Tesla than in Maserati for the tech :rolleyes:
Here in ?? some tesla superchargeurs are open to other brands. Tried them with my Taycan and it works flawlessly. The charging speed is roughly the same as my former model 3 perf.
To be honest, it's not my prefered network (i tend to use 800v ionity) but it's still very reliable and help solve...