• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Glad to be done with Porsche and Taycan

    I think some of this depend on what you are looking for. For me, as long as the tech basically worked (Bluetooth, radio, charging! etc) i don’t care; and the uPdate was a big improvement to the tech in general. This car is about what it feels to be behind the wheel, and this car delivers...
  2. Glad to be done with Porsche and Taycan

    Been in your position; I have had only minor issues with the car (touch wood; 2022 turbo) no squeaks or concerns. I do have a current issue with my drivers air vent I am waiting for my dealer to get parts on. Overall I have enjoyed my so far one year of ownership and still love the car.
  3. Enclosed auto transport suggestions?

    I paid $2k for Ohio to Chicago so sounds about right for a covered carrier.
  4. 3G Wireless Network Turndown - Porsche Models Affected - Porsche FAQ link

    Interesting they dont list the 718; I have an email letting me know I am eligible for a dealer installed upgrade (as well as some mesh to go behind fire vents).
  5. Anyone considering move to Lucid Air?

    Nope. I was looking for a Porsche not an EV. Already have a Macan and Cayman and went and test drove the Taycan, Cayenne and a 911. Didn’t prefer the drive of the 911 over my Cayman, but the Taycan was an instant grin with that acceleration and looks. It just happened to be an EV (I had...
Top