• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Goldeneyez

    Scared to ask... anyone tempted by Model S Plaid?

    Yes, I rented from Turo. Pricey, but Tesla told me, “You’ll get a test drive when your car arrives.” LOL/sigh. I wanted to experience the yoke, and I’m very glad that I did.
  2. Goldeneyez

    Scared to ask... anyone tempted by Model S Plaid?

    Not a Plaid review, but I rented a refreshed Model S LR over the weekend, because I’ve been mentally going back and forth about the Model S vs my custom RWD as my first EV. The fit and finish is much nicer than the 2020 I rented a few months ago, the tech works pretty well, and the regen is...
Top