• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. gatorfast

    Cayenne Exterior Paint Scheme

    I think I figured it out. Seems to be the base model is black/unpainted and the S and above get color matched. Thats a shame because I think the black looks much better!
  2. gatorfast

    Cayenne Exterior Paint Scheme

    Thanks but that is not it (at least not in USA). On the configurator it makes no difference whether sport design package is selected or not (configurator always show paint matched diffuser).
  3. gatorfast

    Cayenne Exterior Paint Scheme

    Hi all - starting to explore the Cayenne EV and I cant figure out why some vehicles have the front lip and rear diffuser in black while some are color matched. For example, the pictures below show two cars I found online with these different schemes. It seems paint match is the default (as on...
Top