• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Drivers seat position when rear seats are down

    Thank you for the response, I have tried that and is not moving back to position. Maybe a fault, I have asked the dealership and as its a new they are looking into it for me.
  2. Drivers seat position when rear seats are down

    Picked up my new Cayenne S EV on Saturday and it is everything that I was expecting, really happy so far. I wonder if anyone has tried to drive with their back seats down? There seems to be a default that when you put the back seats down, the driver seat moves forward to prevent any contact...
Top