Peter Palm Beach picked a peck with pickled Porsche.
A peck with pickled Porsche Peter Palm Beach picked.
If Peter Palm Beach picked a peck with pickled Porsche.
Where's the peck of pickled Porsche Peter Palm Beach picked?
Not surprising. Israel has a well developed and well respected high tech job sector. Microsoft, NVidia, Amazon, BMC Software, Cisco, and other large firms have a significant IT presence there.
Saw these two beauties in the service lobby at River Oaks Porsche earlier this year. At one point they were both there at the same time and I wondered which one I’d like better. Choices choices!
A few years ago, at the Houston Barrett Jackson auto auction, they auctioned the Porsche 928 from the movie Risky Business. it was pretty cool to see, though my bid of $500 was not the winner. ;)
I've had a Tesla Model S since 2013. Software updates occur regularly, and though mostly fixes for mine now, there have been several major UI updates. I had the "gen 1" master control unit (MCU) upgraded to MCU2 several years ago and that brought significantly more processing power. Maps updated...