• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Billbuck

    Assign driving mode + assistance settings to the Joker button (♦), possible?

    Hi all, Quick question for all Cayenne Electric owners. Every time I start the car, I have to restore my preferred setup: driving mode + my assistance configuration (some systems on, some off). I'd love to do this in one press. What I've found so far: the driver profile stores drive programs...
  2. Billbuck

    Drive modes on the Turbo, do you actually feel a difference in power delivery?

    Hi all, Coming from a 991 Carrera 4S, I'd like to share an observation after my first weeks with the Cayenne Turbo Electric, and hear from other Turbo owners. On my 991, the difference between Normal, Sport and Sport Plus is massive: gearbox mapping, revs held higher, throttle response...
  3. Billbuck

    Does the Cayenne Electric Have an Auto Hold Function ?

    Hi everyone, Does anyone know whether the Cayenne Electric has a feature similar to one that I particularly appreciate in my Range Rover? When I am stopped at a red light, I simply press the brake pedal a second time, a little more firmly, to activate the “Hold” function automatically. I can...
  4. Billbuck

    SportTechno 22" wheels — anyone actually getting a delivery date? Trying to map the real situation

    Hi all, Like several members here, my delivery has been pushed back due to the 22" SportTechno wheels supply issue. My situation: Cayenne Turbo Electric ordered in France, contractual delivery end of June 2026, spec locked mid-April (SportTechno in Turbonite). I was informed only 3 weeks...
Top