• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Fun TC Driving

    Prettier than I thought it would be…. Madeira Gold Metallic EV Coupe

    Seeing it in person was an upside surprise. Beside thee gorgeous color which I expected, the outward curvature of the rear fenders made it look even more muscular than I previously expe. I wish the sun had not been directly behind the car, for the view from the front of those stunning...
  2. Fun TC Driving

    Owners’ 1800 km (1100 mi) Review of His/Her Cayenne EV Turbo

    Wonder if the owner is a member here? I like Mobility Insider’s reviews.
  3. Fun TC Driving

    New CarsGuide Video on Cayenne EV Turbo

    One of the many he presents…
  4. Fun TC Driving

    Range Rover EV versus Cayenne EV

    Luxury versus power or more to this comparo?
  5. Fun TC Driving

    Mystic Green “S” SUV Cayenne EV video review

    Thinking about getting your Cayenne EV in Mystic Green?
  6. Fun TC Driving

    Cayenne Coupe In Madeira Gold Metalic Video

    My local dealership says their near identical one is due in the nextfews weeks. I look forward to seeing this color in person then. But in the meanwhile…
  7. Fun TC Driving

    savagegeese reviews Cayenne EV Turbo

    Sorry for the wrong link the first time; Here is the right one, but I believe already elsewhere posted.
  8. Fun TC Driving

    Car and Driver 0 to 150 MPH to Zero: Where did the Cayenne EV Turbo stack up

    Also, how did the Taycan Weissach do? Did they both beat a 911Turbo S? https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a73414330/0-150-0-speed-test-2026/ Video:
  9. Fun TC Driving

    Does Base Cayenne EV Handle Like A Porsche?

    Sam Car Legion answers, though if you are intersted primarily in the handling question/answer, you can fast forward to 16:30 in the video.
  10. Fun TC Driving

    Range Test: (Insane Result) Cayenne Electric 10% Challenge by OutOfSpec

    Summary (via AI) This video from Out of Spec Reviews features Kyle Conner testing the 2026 Porsche Cayenne EV (base long-range spec, ~$125,000 MSRP) through the channel’s signature 10% Challenge road-trip simulation. Overview & Vehicle Details Vehicle Tested: 2026 Porsche Cayenne EV (E4...
  11. Fun TC Driving

    Napali Blue Metallic Base Cayenne EV

    Good to see more pictures of this color. Apologies if this was posted earlier and I missed it…
  12. Fun TC Driving

    Anyone Get a Cayenne Turbo With 21” Wheels With All Season Tires?

    If so please, what all season branded tires came on yours? TU
  13. Fun TC Driving

    Cayenne EV: Impressions Of Our 1st Encounter (X2)

    My wife and I had never seen one in person before, but thank all of you who has posted on this forum to give us earlier great intro. {Very envious about those if you already enjoying your own!} Today we had an appointment to see our first one, a literally no-option Turbo. But to double the...
Top