• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Taycan 4S Cross Turismo or Mode 3 Long Range?

    Hello from Greece , Hope you are fine and I haven't been in Romania for more than 3 years.Your questions are valid and I am in a similar position. Ordered a Taycan 4s CT Volcano grey with 35.000 euro in options in July of 21 and have a possible delivery this June. Regarding your questions I'll...
  2. 2020 Taycan 4S vs 2021 Ford Mach-e GT

    This is definitely bad for the brand and obviously will be noticed within his circle.Dont ever underestimate the word of mouth that we provide within our groups about cars,watches,hotels even restaurants. The whole issue in my opinion is to never touch a new model and especially a new technology...
Top