• Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on Taycanforum as of August 27, 2025 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. irrelevant

    Spy car picture ......

    Sigh...another boring sedan/crossover/suv.
  2. irrelevant

    Official: 2024 Dodge Charger Daytona (EV + ICE), Scat Pack, Daytona R/T Revealed! 670 Horsepower / 0-60mph in 3.3 Secs

    5,800#…it weighs as much as our e-tron . :oops: Part of me wants to own a second 2-door Charger, but the “fratzonic exhaust”, and rumored vibration generator seems pretty redneck. The Banshee is probably the only version I’d consider, and it won’t be available until “sometime” next year, so...
  3. irrelevant

    Seems Apple is out of self driving and EV vehicles

    My inner Luddite rejoices at this news. The last thing we need is another technology company making things “better” by further disconnecting the driver from the driving experience.
  4. irrelevant

    Dodge Charger EV Reveal Coming March 5

    I'm interested, but not confident Dodge won't screw it up.
  5. irrelevant

    Anyone going back to a Tesla?

    There are direct flights from PIT to CLT. Why drive 20 hours round trip?
  6. irrelevant

    Tesla Price Drop

    We're first-time Porsche owners, thanks to the Taycan. I don't have a clue who the CEO of Porsche is, nor do I care. Unfortunately I do know who the CEO of Tesla is, and I don't have any interest being associated with his antics. If it weren't a 4-door sedan, I'd have bought a Model S years...
  7. irrelevant

    Taycan Turbo vs Audi E-Tron S Prestige

    I agree re: electric sports cars. I've been struggling for a while to understand what the point of an electric sports car will be. All EV's have a low center of gravity, so they all (mostly) handle at least reasonably well...except for the mass issue. Straight line performance gets boring pretty...
  8. irrelevant

    Taycan Turbo vs Audi E-Tron S Prestige

    We're of the same mindset here. Our first EV was an e-tron (non-S). It replaced a 23 year old Grand Cherokee, but my wife quickly adopted it as her daily driver. Within two months she was amenable to test driving the Taycan and Audi e-tron GT. Here we are now with an e-tron and a Taycan...
Top