Contact us
RSS
Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
⚡️ 718 EV
⚡️ Taycan
⚡️ Macan EV
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Welcome to CayenneEVforum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, you may already have an account here.
If you were registered on Taycanforum as of
August 27, 2025 or earlier
, you can simply login here with the same username and password
If you wish, you can remove your account
here
.
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
gatorfast's latest activity
gatorfast
replied to the thread
Cayenne Exterior Paint Scheme
.
I think I figured it out. Seems to be the base model is black/unpainted and the S and above get color matched. Thats a shame because I...
Yesterday at 7:40 AM
gatorfast
replied to the thread
Cayenne Exterior Paint Scheme
.
Thanks but that is not it (at least not in USA). On the configurator it makes no difference whether sport design package is selected or...
Yesterday at 6:25 AM
gatorfast
posted the thread
Cayenne Exterior Paint Scheme
in
Cayenne EV General Topics
.
Hi all - starting to explore the Cayenne EV and I cant figure out why some vehicles have the front lip and rear diffuser in black while...
Yesterday at 5:28 AM
Members
Top